ATV damage unrealistic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LucaBrasi, Feb 7, 2019.

1. LucaBrasi Member

Could you guys look into the damage you receive from falling off of a 4- wheeler? I get falling off out in the wilderness, but in the city you can crash from simply going over a small curb which is not very realistic. Thank you.
  2. Ragnarok Member

Imagine hitting a curb in the city head on and full speed and think what would happen.. But maybe take 15 dmg for falling off and 30 dmg for a full speed Jump and dump.
  3. LucaBrasi Member

If you hit a curb at full speed you're going to jump it, just like you do in the other vehicles, what i'm noticing is, even when you're not at full speed, it's like you're hitting a wire that flips the quad. I'm just saying that if we're gonna take damage for that, then we should take damage for when I do 80 cartwheels in a jeep down the side of a mountain
  4. Ragnarok Member

If you riding a quad in the city and hit a curb full or half speed you definitely won't just jump it lol just slow down when a curb is coming and you'll be 100% if you have ever driven a quad you Know you would smash the steering column and go flying so there pretty accurate on that account and flipping in a 4x4 jeep with no dmg to occupant is realistic cause rollcage and such same for other caged vehicles so I stand by what I said b4 15 dmg for accidental fall off and 30 dmg is good for a jump and dump.
  5. LucaBrasi Member

I own quads and have been riding them my whole life, unless we're talking small atv's (250's) I personally don't think you would have a problem running over a curb. With that being said, i'm not even talking about full speed. I'll accept damage running at full speed, i'm mainly talking half or even slower sometimes. I think the developers have done a great job with the way the vehicles drive, the jeep and pickup are pretty accurate, I've only sat in the back of a police car, never drove one so I can't comment on that, and I wish the brakes on the ARV were a little better.
  6. MRLEGEND69 Member

oh trust me the cop car feels realistic even from the back when im playing squads lmao
  7. Ragnarok Member

Lol. And yeah ARV could use a tune up. Pads plz.
  8. Squeaky___P Member

I think this on purpose to keep the quad a balanced vehicle compared to other vehicles and require greater skill from the driver. Every vehicle has it's strengths and shortcomings. Just learning to drive the quad the way it is now.
  9. LucaBrasi Member

Could be. That makes sense, just sucks taking damage on it, yet, if you roll anything down a mountain you're fine