ATTENTION: Developers AND MANAGEMENT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CARLOSproduce, Nov 3, 2019.

1. CARLOSproduce New Member

Let me break it down as simple as possible:

--- H1Z1 on PS4 has plenty of long-term bugs and gameplay issues that have been ignored and amplified over each "patch/update"

--- New features are added that nobody asked for, while old problems continue to fluster the H1Z1 player base

--- The people who play H1Z1 and spend money on it, go to voice their opinions on "official forums" about the mentioned bugs and gameplay issues

--- Multiple people address similar issues in the "official forums" where developer response was minimal, and now non-existent

--- The "official forums" are now a list of unresolved complaints. Here we are today

People WANT somewhere to spend their money, but spending on stagnant games is a dying trend. Daybreak NEEDS gamers who actually like a game and see the potential in it becoming something much bigger. I believe that H1Z1 NEEDS me and individuals like myself to give insight how this game can be improved.

It's a win-win situation that any rational person would consider; that is, unless Daybreak is accepting of the mediocrity that is H1Z1 today.