Am i at a disadvantage in leaderboards if i dont buy the battlepass?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlhpaBravos, Apr 2, 2019.

1. AlhpaBravos Member

I dont buy the battlepasses and was wondering about all the xp boosts you get compared to standard and free acounts. When i compare myself to some people in leaderboards, i feel i should be further up the ladder...
    If its true, then the system is surely just pay to win in a sense?
  2. 2high2die420 Member

Yes you are at a disadvantage. The leaderboards are based on wins and kills, buying the new season pass will give you the newest and greatest outfits. Wearing the newest outfits will immediately strike fear into your opponent directly resulting in more wins and kills. Don’t hold yourself back buy today!
  3. RuTH0X Member

I wish there would be a "Like" button..

*LIKE*
  4. AlhpaBravos Member

When i created this thread, i was comparing my position in the leaderboards to others who were ahead or just below me despite having far less kills average and wins. I wasnt sure how to account for this and wondered about the various boosts in battlepass. There only good for 100 levels anyway. One of the major differences when i do compare is total games played. An average player can dominate the leaderboards if they just spam games all day regardless of their wins and kill average.

Why this thread was bumped out of no where, i can speculate on this, but i will always focus my criticisms and questions at daybreak who have been letting the player base down for some time now.
  5. lPolitics Member

6. AlhpaBravos Member

Its probably because of the xp boosters you can buy which is a load of bs imo.