Go back to the BETA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gung-H0-Gring0, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Gung-H0-Gring0 Member

Game was at its best in the beginning. Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses.. every update something else went wrong. You are always trying to add rather then perfect. You dropped the ball because of short sighted greediness. Get back to the basics. I would rather fall through the map then deal with all the bugs you have created in order to keep new weapons,cars, and maps. Basic simplicity is the key to some things. I feel bad for the fellow gamers that spent money on this game. This is not a free game. U can’t make everyone happy but u actually made no one happy but ur bottom line. Maybe if u communicated with community every once in a while. Maybe admitted to ur mistakes. U actually take our money, break the game and then go silent. Now more layoffs at daybreak.. thank god.. I don’t feel sorry for the lazy ****** devs getting booted.. hopefully they leave this experience off their resume. No one is playing this game anymore. You guys **** the bed!!
  2. Why_so_shotty New Member

I personally didn’t come until season 2 but I’d like to point out that prior to season 3 and the release of FFA things were much much smoother not perfect but smoother. Since then things have gradually gone down hill. A few updates have actually proved to be good updates but that was to fix something an update messed up so you could almost count that as two steps backwards and another forward. Still my favorite game. I have tried the other BR games but looking for extra attachments really helps disregard a game. It’s the simplicity of this game that draws me in and the amount of competition that was/is on the game. Gaybreak should have never broken away from Sony to begin with. I’m still in love with this game but once again here we all are in this loop of wtf is wrong with the developers.
  3. AlhpaBravos Member

Yes go back to the basics that made h1z1 so good. Even the beta was better than this current trash. It's now a no skill game with no features that made h1z1 stand out in the first place. Watch this game get dropped before April of 2020.
  4. Menacemastrz Member

Yes simple is better in this case, feels the chess match aspect of this game Is faded away with all the added stuff, aim assist and garbage updates.
    It was better seasons 1,2, and 3.