Season 3 Items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muerto777, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Muerto777 New Member

I have been playing since BETA and I still to this day-with all this game has going on right now- believe this is the better BR to play. With that being said, I stopped playing about 7 months ago and just picked it back up a week ago. I came back every once in a while during my absence to check up on things but couldn't get into the grind again. Basically I did not get the battle pass nor did I complete it. I have lost out on the one other thing alongside a Katana Backpack (Tech Assassin *ahem) a freakin clean black suit to go with it like a Yakuza. What I am asking is if we can please at least get another black suit? Im still grinding some jobs so I can afford the midnight rider before you take it away from me forever even though I have spent 40 bucks trying to get it already....... Thanks much love keep up the hard work!

-Okami:cool:
  2. Cole_MacGraft Member

Yea they need to work on the drop rates for crates. I’ve been going for the master crate fireman outfit since it came out and have opened more than 100 of those crates and I still don’t have the full set AND the lowered the number of master coins u can earn daily