Outlands!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muerto777, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Muerto777 New Member

Please please please please please please please let this be the reason the game has not gotten much attention. Please I actually begging you guys to please be on point when the 1st of August comes. All these silly bugs, GONE. I am so thankful you brought us console player the M4 so freakin excited. I also request that you dont lock every single freaking thing behind a pay wall and you make master coins more obtainable. This is an exciting time for us players and I know it is for you all to over there so lets all start this on a good note and keep it that way DB. Much love and yall can do this I know it I know it. Been playing since BETA had another name on the forums but this is a new one and its a fresh account with a fresh map.
  2. Cole_MacGraft Member

Yea when master coins first came out you court get 6 a day with the challenges now u only get 3 and it makes the grind more annoying and then I get a ton of dups. I’ve been going for the full fireman set from season 3 and I’m still missin 3 pieces and I’ve opens over 100 crates easy fix drop rates
  3. JernejK1 Member

While I am very excited about the new map, I was slightly disappointed with the new vehicles and weapons. I was hoping for something fresh and unique, like a grenade launcher, double barreled shotgun, Tommy gun... And for vehicles, a van, amphibious vehicle...

I do wonder which ammo the two new rifles will use and I noticed there are stats displayed next to them. I hope stats will be included with all weapons. Also, I see the rate of fire to its max on the Heavy Assault rifle, but it says the rate of fire is lower than on the KH (mistake?).

Anyway, I am glad they released some new content, not just redone skin, but if they don't fix certain glitches and lag, I doubt it will be enough to keep people playing.