Cheaters - Teamers solutions..?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuTH0X, Jul 13, 2019.

1. RuTH0X Member

PLEASE, they were 4 or 5 teaming this morning in arcade mode.. I decided to watch a movie instead...

1. A way to report cheaters : When you die, a button to report players? Then a choice : cheater / teaming / harassment.. If more than a person report in a single match, well.. DING DING DING.. There's something to "do" here..

2. At the end of every match, if more than 1 person dies with the same killers (kills / assists).. DING DING DING.. There's something to "do" here..

3. If 2 persons kind of almost get in a match "together", many matches in a row / during the day.. DING DING DING.. There's something to "do" here..

4. Patterns in driving / directions of ppl.. If 2 ppl, kind of always is in the same area, going towards the same direction, etc.. DING DING DING.. There's something to "do" here..

1 should be easy to implement..
    2 should be VERY easy to implement..
    3 should be ok to implement..
    4 might be a bit harder..

1 is the only one humans would have to interact..
    2, 3, 4 are automatics features...

I am a software programmer, I'll do it for you.. in exchange for crowns.. because what you guys asking to report cheaters is just dumb.. half the ppl wont have any idea how to whatsoever... The second half, just too lazy.. Its a freaking job for me.. edit the video, copy it on an external hd, copy it on my computer, upload the video, send the email.. and we have no clue if anything happen.. ever...

I guess this message is probably useless.. but well.. was too pissed to still have cheaters after a year playing this game, seeing every now and then some requests / reports for cheaters.. and still nothing...

Thank you
  2. Maggwar Member

Well said sir. I support your statements. They need to do sometjing real
  3. AlhpaBravos Member

If Daybreak had any honor or credibility, they would have the decency to either admit they dont have a solution for this and have no intention to fix despite people asking for an ingame report function for over 6months!!!. There non existent admin here would also close threads like these and have a sticky post people to stop user-base wasting their time asking for features like this.
  4. Menacemastrz Member

They can’t ban those guys they spend money on the game. :)
  5. Maggwar Member

Bs yes they can! Then were is this reports going to? They can make new accounts for morrons
  6. AlhpaBravos Member

You dont have to create a NEW ACCOUNT. People at the highest level of leaderboards are known cheaters and were never banned or removed. This was the case at end of season 3. I see NO REASON why this will ever change!
  7. Menacemastrz Member

All I’m saying is isn’t it possible they haven’t banned anyone because they are making money off them. Kinda a lose situation if say a friend of mine cheated his @$$ off and dropped money on crates and purchased all the battlepasses. It has to show on there end what players are spending money. So if they dump them/ ban they will stop getting paid from these guys.
  8. AlhpaBravos Member

I understand but i am also saying that even people that dont spend money on new accounts are not getting banned or facing consequences either...
  9. Menacemastrz Member

Apologies Alpha, I meant to reply to maggwar I think he may have Misunderstood my 1st reply. Yeah there doin nothing about any of the cheating. Be cool to see some sort of update to show us something is being done, but we all know that’s a myth
  10. AlhpaBravos Member

No probs. H1Z1 is a cheaters paradise because Daybreak dont give a f^^k and dont care about what its userbase has to say on the matter!
  11. Maggwar Member

Your right i had lost fait in the game. I see how easy people team in arcade and solos. Well the game is full of accounts to ban or else and daybrake just dont care.