Few things I don't understand

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LucaBrasi, Jun 29, 2019.

1. LucaBrasi Member

Skins: they're all ranked standard, rare, ultra rare etc. But what does that really mean? It's not like any of it gives you even the slightest edge as far as armor and helmets are concerned.

Boots: some combat boots are MUCH louder than others, and even though you can preview what they look like, you don't know how they sound until you purchase them, and in my opinion, some are too loud to use in the game.

People not looting crates: lately I've been noticing crates that aren't being looted, these are normally in houses where doors are open, ammo is picked up, but a loot box is there untouched. I'm not complaining, just wondering how that's happening so much all of a sudden.

Last thing, for the conspiracy theorist in me: I'm noticing a lot of players lately in the "standard skin" that you get when you start, the jeans, grey tank top, green hat. I'm talking a bunch. Is this really all new players, or are people wearing these for some reason I don't know, or are they being generated to try to fill in lack of real players?

Let me know what you guys think
  2. stevey66 Member

Luca - I have seen a lot of really good players - wearing the starting gear - so as to look like new players and attract more action as supposed easy prey

There's also been a lot of new players trying the game and many many more in combat training with a wider time range of busy combat training - Combat training is back to what it was Season 1 with full action everywhere
  3. LucaBrasi Member

Yeah, I have wore "beginner gear" before for that exact reason. Judy noticed that sometimes there's 10-15 players in the lobby dressed exactly the same, just liked weird, but like I said , it was just my conspiracy theory mind. Lol