Battlepass extended again man its getting old

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menacemastrz, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Menacemastrz Member

So jumped on yesterday, the update brought crates and they extended the battle pass it basically restarted the countdown man these guys are truly relentless. It is getting old. And why the f do I have 300+ Arsenal crates did someone down there quit on you guys and sabotaged your game before they left. And you guys were left clueless and powerless as to what to do, so you feed us old stuff just to get by, 1 outfit and the weakest weakest pass ever. 3rd person Ads which clearly no one wanted. Take some footage of any of those guns in 1st person and compare to 3rd person there so unbalanced it’s ridiculous.
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

Tbh what your experiencing now is really an off-season disguised to look like a season. This is how bad things have got in only 9months of existence on PS4. Technically we had ads in season 3 so there nothing about S4 that stands out. I don't count the arcade modes either because stuff like that splits the playerbase when you desperately need battle royale mode to be supported. If daybreak continue in this direction then h1z1 will morph into a completely different game that is unrecognisable from original concept.
    Of course daybreak reset the counter. They never keep to a schedule as proven many times before. This sh*t was old back 6months ago when it became almost clear that nothing would be done to fix a lot of in-game issues.
    To those wondering I would not expect a change or update to ads or a new map until August at the very earliest. And thats a generous prediction. So expect to continue suffering and pulling your hair out.
    You can also expect further tweaks and additions that either worsen the BR experience and further dilute it by adding modes that further split the player base. So long as this incompetent team continue to manage and direct h1z1 on PS4 there is little to no hope for this game.
  3. lPolitics Member

Correction, ppl since season 1 have been asking for 3rd person ads. JS
  4. AlhpaBravos Member

Corrections

1. i strongly recall seeing threads going back to aprox S1 (and beyond) where some were asking for it and the typical reply was that it was not going to happen.

2. Daybreak never took a stance on this afaik but i know some people here would watch streams of staff members where perhaps the topic was discussed and completely rejected.

3. Another reason why we can categorically say that 3rd person ads was not a feature that most wanted can be expressed in the various polls that daybreak took in the last 6 months or so. It was never brought up, therefore, it was a feature that most were not concerned or interested in.
  5. Menacemastrz Member

Oh Right, those must be the same 12 -13 people that filled the arcade lobby when it was out on season 3.
  6. Maggwar Member

3ads not requested bs like people says