H1Z1 Identity Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDrizzle22, May 7, 2019.

1. MrJFouch New Member

LOL it's so true. ^

btw @drizzle, as 15x Rossburger Champion, and 5x MVP, I find it very interesting that you ask people to play in the tournaments to measure their skill against the competition.

All considering that every tournament you've ever entered with your beloved Beast Mode, tHe BeSt tEaM oN h1Z1, has gotten first rounded. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you don't even have a single tournament win.

Again, to add to my theory as to why you moved over to the JPN Server, you can't handle the sweaty lobbies, and the other self proclaimed best players moved to Japan to play against the bots because it's easier.
  2. Cole_MacGraft Member

well according to him he helps fund those events so he beats you by default. You never had a chance lol
  3. TheDrizzle22 Member

I have won more then 10 rossburger tourneys. Only squad to put up 46 kills with 4 man squad. No neverside. I personally Dropped a 22 bomb. In the sweatiest lobby possable. Funny you mention it. I will post the full game later.

Since I became a mod I have tried to support the stream and not play. Certainly you can understand that I want to remove any one thinking he or I have inside influence to help myself.

The rest of you have a combined iq of about 12. For all of the insults and opinions. Know this, I must first value you as individuals , to give a rats @+× about your opinion. Have a nice night ladies.
  4. Chrishansen420 New Member

First off take a seat over there MrJFouch or should I say Mr bad touch. Hes a known pedophile in the H1 community. He plays with a squad of preteen boys and transsexuals. Anyone who listens to this guy is out of their mind. Anyone who agrees...is one of his victims. Were onto you Fouch.
  5. Professor_Q New Member

Please don't for the love of god spare us having to watch your game-play