The Crossbow Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lPolitics, May 4, 2019.

1. lPolitics Member

All I can say is thank you. 'Quote if you agree'
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

Definitely an improvement. And its the players we should be thanking as they had sense enough to realize this was a problem.
  3. stevey66 Member

I cant believe it - played 12 games and didn't get crossbowed at all - what a relief - thank you and thank you again. I think there is some balance now - a really skilled player can now still use the crossbow and then another weapon to get the kill - which is exactly how it should be (instead of just two bolts at feet for a kill)
    Also Thank you players for good feedback to get this adjusted
  4. NoTourist93 New Member

You're lucky because just about every game that i've played, crossbow spam is still extremely common.
  5. vhdustin Member

yea but don't get killed to two back to back arrows. now you have time to run for cover and/or heal
  6. KingPlays New Member

Crossbow meta is pretty dead in solo now thankfully, Id imagine its still pretty bad in fives though, I would say crossbow is better than the deagle so maybe green deagle and blue crossbow?
  7. WarNtea64 Member

I

I think that would work really well to make that switch. But the RPG needs to move too, its inaccurate and too weak to be gold. A new line of weapons are needed as well as balancing the current ones like the AK, Socom, Hellfire and deagle included going into season 4.