Season 4?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LucaBrasi, May 8, 2019.

1. LucaBrasi Member

Well, we're a week away from the season being over, is there any type of time frame for season 4 or you think we'll have to wait forever like season 3?
  2. LucaBrasi Member

Yeah, I'm not expecting anything really, anytime I do it just ends in disappointment.
  3. Miniker Member

Waiting on new season don't have sense if still game not is better. Broken game still is updated new content. I think don't have hope for H1Z1. Devs don't give chance on vision better game. Maybe game is too broken for devs and now choosen only profit. 2 days more waiting or 1 week more waiting on new season, it will not improve anything.
  4. AlhpaBravos Member

Lets be honest, those who have been with h1z1 since the beta and know how daybreak operate, will have little faith in a successful bug free launch of season 4. Regardless, my predictions are that season 4 should be fairly straight forward as the biggest changes will likely only be a new vehicle and a weapon or two. 3rd person ADS will be the biggest addition but we already know what to expect with this based on arcade mode and feedback from people here and elsewhere.
    Season 4 should have really included a new map but that will likely drop in season 5 around the anniversary of h1z2 launch. Id also expect to see some news around xbox getting a release of h1z1 at this point because its necessary for the survival of this franchise.

Usually exclusives are limited to around 6 months but in this case with the terrible and inconsistent state of the game, its probably better that it was delayed a year to give it more time to add features and hopefully optimize it for a completely new audience who know nothing about daybreaks attitude and lousy approach to video games.

Season 3 struggled because daybreak tried to do to much with launching leaderboards and a new game mode (ffa). They dont have the talent or ability to make all these changes in one go which is why Season 4 wont have the same issues as it will likely only be a incremental update.

So in summary i dont expect season 4 to be delayed like s3 and the biggest change will be 3rd person ads and a new weapon and vehicle.