Season 3 is worst season so far...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlhpaBravos, May 4, 2019.

1. AlhpaBravos Member

Omg where do i start!

1. Bugs, bugs, bugs.
    2. FFA was completely unnecessary and has worst performance problems
    3. Arcade mode was removed
    4. Shotgun and crossbow meta has almost ruined this game
    5. Leaderboards are a joke and do not represent skill
    6. Teaming in solo is like a plague at this point and daybreak do almost nothing
    7. Banned players and repeat offenders are reinstated after 3-5 days. They also keep their leaderboard stats and items!
    8. Regarding leaderboards, you can also buy your way to the top with xp bonuses.
    9. RNG loot crates continue to be a scam especially the new macho one (full price for only 7 items)
    10. Daybreak are non existent in their own official forum!
    11. Each new update or mini update seems to add more issues instead of fixing existing ones
    12. The game menu is unintuitive, hard to navigate and does not run at a fixed frame rate. My ps4 pro really struggles to get though customization section without frames dropping.

Feel free to add to this list as i am sure i left stuff out.
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

13. Lobby wait times are too long after daybreak had to fix issue with players dropping to ground before others.
    14. Often not enough players in actual game (20-50) during off peak hours. Still expected to fight on full size map in spite of this.
  3. Releasethegamer New Member

15. Broken daily attendance and Stamp missions
    16. Only can earn 3 master tokens a day
  4. TheDrizzle22 Member

I dont think the shotgun made anyone who liked the game leave. Crossbow and bugs. Looks like day break has a season 3 curse.
  5. Shad0w New Member

You make some great points but I dont get how u think xp bonuses get u higher in leaderboards? That's just for your lvl and battlepass.
  6. Shad0w New Member

Bum
  7. Shad0w New Member

I dont have the problem lol u were calling me s idiot and a animal nd a bot cause of the loot crates lol, ya forget that? Sorry
  8. AlhpaBravos Member

This falls under bugs but since the last update with 3rd person ads, it has broken skins where some players like myself appear in their underpants and no head. Kind of funny at first but not when i realized this will be the case for next few weeks or possibly never fixed as many other issues still persist like players falling through the map.
  9. Miniker Member

Good list a very actual but I think now better option is end game. Reactions dev still are to slow a not are effective. If other player use bugs to advantage it is bad situation. If are new elements it too often are only new skins. We wait too long on better game after updates is only bigger list with bugs.
  10. vhdustin Member

and yet you still play LOL