Maxed out battle pass - still no master coins

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rowen, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Rowen New Member

I maxed out my battle pass a long time ago, and all my weekly challenges are still showing battle pass medals instead of master coins, the only way of me getting mater coins is still either purchasing with crowns, or completing daily challenges... last post by a staff member here said it was a a bug and its still not adressed. Are we going to get compensated for the long wait for this issue to be resolved?
  2. stevey66 Member

I will second that Rowen - if Daybreak wants to promote the game - at least ensure the appropriate rewards are actually paid ! I went from Tier 68 after returning from holiday in week 3 - to find suddenly Stamp Missions were active - so with those got to Tier 100 in a couple of days. By that logic - there would be 6 weeks of weekly missions - 60 Masters Coins owed !

Game play issues take a lot of time - but these sort of things should be easy quick fixes - its week 9 !!
  3. stevey66 Member

Rowen - strangely - week 10 weeklies challenges - 9 said 8 BP as usual and 1 - yes one !!! - had an icon for 3 Master Crates ! It was the - Salute on top of helicopter at Salty Tears Lake - I mean you would think all or none right - one weekly challenge had 3 crates - not even Master Coins - what in the world ?!! At this point I assume they are just going to leave it as is until Season 4
  4. Punk_Out Member

The Daily Challenges give you Master Coins after you reached tier 100, not the Weekly Challenges. Weekly Challenges rewards give you Battle Pass points that will change to star coins if you're at tier 100 already. Accept for specific weekly challenges that were mentioned above that give you crates.

I hope this clears up the confusion.
  5. stevey66 Member

Punk - thanks for your reply but no - the Dev team jgolenbo said this below - specific to Weekly Challenges

What you say is what I am getting - unless the Dev misunderstood Rowen - he clearly indicated Weeklies were also Master Coins on March 14th

Heres the link

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/h1...s-but-no-mastercoins-earned.20535/#post-48850

Rowen said:
    “I am now getting master coins for the daily challenges. but not weekly???”

Investigating this as a bug, Rowen. You should receive Master Coins in lieu of BP medals after maxing out the BP.