Japan H1Z1 has dope AF outfits and gun skins can we have some?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cole_MacGraft, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Cole_MacGraft Member

[IMG]Japan H1Z1 has way better outfits than us will we be getting what they have at any point?

i was trying to unload more photos but the site wouldnt let me
  2. Cole_MacGraft Member

here is a more infourmed video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=Wm3ZFcGyuAI
  3. Cole_MacGraft Member

4. AlhpaBravos Member

Wth are daybreak doing launching h1z1 in Japan. What a joke! Ever heard of market research. This is the kind of game that will never do well in that country. With the money and time wasted, could have been better spend developing and improving the European and US markets. Even the poor Australians and newzelanders could use some better server and access.
  5. stevey66 Member

Does anyone know - if I actually make a new account and play on Japanese server (being in Australia) - my ping will go from 320 EU server to 120 for Japan - what difference can I expect to see in actual game play ? 320 versus 120 ?

When I'm in shotgun battle with a really good player - feels like I'm running in mud and get shot even before I register they have fired - I duck behind cover and boom - the shot hits me anyway

Just watched Kingplays in a 22 kill game in Japan - he was talking about the massive difference in response, not leading shots as far and more precise better feel especially with AK (although he had ping of 10 given he lives in Japan)

Any thoughts please guys ?
  6. lolbeast56 New Member

dosent matter on were you live you just need better internet good internet im NA and japan is so much better
  7. Rowen New Member

The hit registration is so much better, and don't get the crossbow spammers as much. Less shotgun battles as well.
  8. stevey66 Member

Thanks guys - I actually tried a game - and the Big difference for me - anything to do with pressing triangle - when on EU server I try to enter a vehicle there is always a lag or picking up weapons - sometimes really big so that I get shot by shotgunners waiting to enter car and go - on Japanese server i hit triangle and I am instantly in the vehicle with zero delay

Of course its very new in Japan - so I got the KH early crate and just destroyed against newer players - but the game play felt a lot more precise and improved - is this what I have been missing out on since launch with no local servers in Australia ? The KH literally put people down faster than I ever have before

Also I wasn't getting spammed by the crossbow at all - hopefully by the time Japanese players cotton on to the OP bow it will be changed anyway - a lot of players in Japan trying the PUBG hiding ambush - most rocks near the edge of gas had a croucher with 40 people left and still huge map

If Japan get a battle pass same time as Season 4 - then I suppose I should stay on that server because it is by far the closest to my location - fun experiment at least and more difference than I would have thought (though a little hard to judge given skill set of the players)
  9. TheDrizzle22 Member

Can't wait to finally meet you in JPN server. I will keep my eye out for you.
  10. AlhpaBravos Member

Interesting mecha. Yeah make sure drizzle22 that if you brag about any records in future that you disclose which server your playing on otherwise it kind of pathetic. Sometimes i play in ffa and dominate with 25 kills to 1-2 deaths. People end up just leaving early and i feel maybe i should have held back lol.
  11. TheDrizzle22 Member

Lmao. Guys this is hilarious. I'm seriously have the biggest grin on my face right now. That's right. We are #1 JPN. Top 30 NA with the best stats NA. Soak that in a min. You want me to get banned from JPN but you play on EU. From where exactly do you play EU from? I plan on talking a trip to EU next. Maybe play some solos when my squads offline. Good night gentleman.
  12. Rowen New Member

Wasn't this the same guy that said he has a secondary japanese account and he will try the game tyvm??? LOL

Last time I checked @MechAArmA got banned from the previous forum. Why is he still here DEVS?
  13. Rowen New Member

14. Brookskoorb New Member

These Asian guys are gonna push this poor guys rectum in. I’ve seen your duos footage against EU bots. You’re not ready. They flank better than most NA/EU people and their aim is next level.
  15. Brookskoorb New Member

Every try hard needs a villain. We’ll be your huckleberry. What you failed to see is us carrying randoms to their first win and instilling a love for the game, which may never have happened. Give it a week. The Asian kids will pub stomp 90% of the EU Servers.
  16. Rowen New Member

@MechaArma please don't act all innocent, we should go through your reddit posts on H1Z1 to see how you really feel about daybreak. You ain't as much as a troll on the forums here since you already got banned once and got lucky they opened a new forum.
  17. Rowen New Member

Look im the same guy who posted a 23 bomb on NA servers as well, solo vs fives might I mention? can I post my 28 bomb solos game too?
  18. TheDrizzle22 Member

Omg, oh @mecha did you get banned? And do you troll day break on redit? Yet act nice and friendly here? Then play a different server than the country you reside in? Also that you hide in solo because nobody can stand you? Say its not so.
  19. AlhpaBravos Member

I think the whole thread has turned to **** exposing some really messed up practices by players jumping from server to server just to get some easy kills. Its pathetic and demonstrates just how insecure people are.
    I also find it laughable that daybreak would even ban users from any of there forums considering they do almost nothing about teaming scum in h1z1 or any number of issues that plague the actual game.
    So bravo daybreak, glad to see you got your priorities all sorted. They should spend less time adding features no one wants (ffa) and more time focusing on Quality assurance. Until this happens,this game will continue to hemorrhage money and players as it nose dives into oblivion.

Japanese h1z1...rotfl!
  20. Cole_MacGraft Member

yea when i posted this i thought ppl would be upset about the better items JPN was getting. i didnt even know the gameplay was better. i didnt make a JPN account cause i was to lazy to make a new email lol.

As for going to JPN to play. I mean i dont like the idea of picking on new players, but if the overall experience is smoother and better i would play over there too even after the new players pick up on how to play the game.