You need to buff the Hellfire!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aragami, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Aragami New Member

I mean sorry, every second dude taking 20 bullets or more, and have still 50% hp left, and they only need one luck shot with the pump and i am almost done. We need the day one Hellfire back ASAP. Its just no fair, i aim nice and steady with this weapn, landing hit after hit, and the other dude need just one luck shot and i am dead, its a joke!
  2. Carmen696 Member

I agree. A small buff to the hellfire would be very much welcomed. Its to weak and considering it is a weapon that takes skill to use efficiently it needs a upgrade. Right now everyone would rather go for a shotgun and one pump in stead of spending 10 sec spraying the hellfire with a reload in between to kill someone.
  3. AlhpaBravos Member

Either riot is nerfed or bring the hellfire back in line. It would be fair to those who dont like shotgun being a shotgun zombie.
  4. 2high2die420 Member

Yes also buff the m40, after a headshot all of the teammates of the person who was headshotted should suddenly be lit on fire and flashbanged
  5. BIPOLAR314 New Member

What about the airstrike and rpg? I can't even kill myself with a airstrike.
  6. Carmen696 Member

Airstrike is most useful in fives, not so much in solos. And the damn rpg is a joke. Crossbow is way better, but it shouldnt be. Its a joke aswell
  7. AlhpaBravos Member

Ive been saying for a while that rpg is rubbish. Same with airstrikes. Sometimes the strike sends your vehicle flying off across the map. Funny to watch but pretty sure its a bug...
  8. Miniker Member

Need bigger analysis for weapons. Maybe some weapons must be removed(example airstrike) and some must be updated. Maybe some weapons must be replaced new other weapons. Hellfire must be on first place on list weapons to analysis and potential reactions(remove or update or replacement).