Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDrizzle22, Mar 31, 2019.

1. TheDrizzle22 Member

I would like to start by saying I love this game. However, it has become something else entirely then it began. This game used to reward players for being aggressive. Embracing the fastest Battle Royale. Now, you are punishing players with this meta for being aggressive.

From the hop damage, riot nurf, crossbow why have you done everything in your power to slow this game down? Do you not understand these are the quality that made this game stand out? How can you possibly say the quick TTK was turning hardcore players away? It's the games bugs. ADS glitch, falling threw map, blue screen. If these were addressed people would have stayed. Now with the current changes made to this game did they stay, or come back? No. They complained and left. Expecting you to make the game easier, rather encouraging them to learning the game. The fastest BR qualitys should have been embraced rather than turning this game into what it is today. A mid to long range BR. Where team shot is king.

Now as I watch the development of this game it pains me as Daybreak continues to make the same mistakes as PC. Cutting the player base , pushing good players that love this game to find something new because you robbed this game of its underlining characteristics. Why make this game like other games? People clearly don't play H1 for a pub experience. Do you not have a outline of how PC failed? I have never played PC, but took it upon myself to learn it's downfalls. Also, its not like the people who own PC version now invested millions of $$$ into the redevelopment of Z1BR. They simply listened to the hardcore player base and reverted the game to an earlier version. Before Daybread devs broke their game with the "Combat Update" season 3. Yet, here you are going by the same development guidelines that took PC from 2.7 million people online playing to virtually none.

This development has taken the game from a competitive , fast BR to a casual BR. Where positioning is more important than shooting ability or skill. About 40% as much fun. Not rewarding aggressive play. Catering to the Casual players has left this game on its last leg. It has not been successful in expanding the player base. They left. I encourage you to take a simpler approach. Listen to your hardcore players. Because every casual player wants to be a hardcore player. It's a Grind to get better to ascend to that level. The opposite of turning hardcore players in the Casual players. I'm not saying listen to individuals that play the game more. But listen to the majority of everyday players. Not casual players that don't , support the game, and play less then a few hours each week.

*Suggestions that could turn this game around with minimal investment labor/money. *
    *Proximity chat. We know you have it. Bring it back. Just Do it.
    *Make the game more competitive, stop babying casual players. This strategy is clearly not working. Skills should be acquired over time not by an update. Reward the players that grind your game to improve at your game.
    *Have the car skins change the car completely, like a food truck, ambulance , fire truck, etc.
    *Players that won previous match have altered skin in next game/pregame lobby. Glow/some effect. Maybe again 2 or 3 levels to achieve. For win streaks. Give us incentive and reward.
    *Go back to king of the kill play style. Let's have a new weapon or adjustment that just melts people. Something to just wreck each other. Love to see you take a different approach entirely. I have to say running people over was one of the funniest things ever. Getting run over myself was my least fav way to die. Again putting you in the same situations to make a "call" on the median of having something fun, vs irritating players. Be humble enough to revise decisions that were made previously.

I am here for the ride. I look forward to seeing the outcome.
  2. hydro New Member

Preach it man. Not that they will listen. I agree wholeheartedly though. Why should we have to settle for a watered down version with a portion of PC version featutes, with problems that haven't been addressed since beta, with more added bugs and issues every patch and season update? Good on ya for speaking up about it though. I hope the devs start listening to those of us who continue to support this fun yet clearly broken game.
  3. Miniker Member

Now many players feel other quality. On forum is many topics and pots paying attention on many elements and situation in game but it zero effects. Very well said in this topic.
  4. W1ck3d80 New Member

I love this game and I agree that they need to get their **** together.
  5. frankraposao New Member

Deveria ter uma opção simplificada de denunciar o jogo de trapaceiro no jogo h1H1 um osso deparar com os personagens fazendo dupla no modo solo, é muito chato da vontade de parar de jogar esse jogo, a conta de caras tinha que ser banida.
  6. BIPOLAR314 New Member

Can't believe you are complaining. Daybreak claims 10 million people downloaded the game. Less than a year you have 2000 active players. New players like me can't find squads cause no one plays. Feel lucky you get to play with experienced players instead of people like me who never get a team mate. I struggle to get one win. You get 120 kills a day with a experienced group. Half these guys are so thirsty for views they put Twitchtv in their username. Lol cringy.
  7. Miniker Member

I think don't will be more active players in future if are too big problems: devs don't are too often on forum and is many unresolved cases. Now continuation wrong way don't have sense.
  8. Xvjmbubs85 New Member

9. Broteinshake1tv New Member

Hello everyone, it’s the magical unicorn Broteinshake1tv. I agree 100% with Thedrizzle22 .. I have been grinding this game since the beta release on PS4. I have been streaming PS4 H1Z1 since November 2018 and have built up a great community but it is slowly fading away with all of these bugs and changes to H1Z1 mostly because no one cares about fixing anything that is wrong with the game. Please take into consideration all of these concerns everyone is posting. Just know it’s only because we care. The crossbow is my biggest complaint, I am a squad player and it is ridiculous the amount of crossbows that are on the map. The splash damage is so over powered people prefer to use a crossbow as a primary gun sometimes even have two in their inventory. This is just unacceptable please make it emp effect only. I just ask that you guys do something before this game is completely gone for good. It is just so sad to see this game going under with all of us loyal players expressing our concerns. So please devs take a moment to actually listen to our complaints and take them into consideration. Thank you, Much love from Broteinshake1tv
  10. rossburger New Member

To all who still don’t know who I am, I am rossburger, a streamer on Twitch. I am the only H1Z1 PS4 streamer who host tournaments, massive tournaments, Monday, Wednesday and Fridays every week. Thedrizzle22psn is a good friend of mine and a day one player. He has laid the foundation for the H1 community. Everything he states, in his numerous forums, are factual. I wish, you the devs, would take what he says more serious. I stand by your game very strongly even after all the issues and do nothing but promote for you. I am here for the community and even the daybreak staff. Things mentioned above really need to be looked at and problems resolved. It is getting harder and harder for me to host tournaments when everyone blue screens and or falls through the map. Beta issues, gun glitches, etc. The same bugs and weapon balance is messy. I stream H1 for hours and hours @daybreak please hear out your community. If nothing can be done, please reply back stating just that. You have the biggest names standing behind your product! Thank you for what we do have @daybreak. Much love from the H1Z1 community leader, rossburger.
  11. Miniker Member

For devs important is only page 1 on forum because only answers are on page 1. Now forum don't have sense if not is well viewed and devs don't have full knowledge.
  12. BIPOLAR314 New Member

Hahaha. All these twitch streamers mad. Got on H1Z1 discord channel. 11,000 members. April 2 post in PS4 section says "dead game" and the next one says "very dead game." You guys get 100 hundreds of kills in hours but yet you are crying about a crossbow? What grown man watches others play video games? Maybe daybreak can just make it were you only get purple and gold guns so you can win everytime? That a good fix for you? How can you consider yourself a pro when you rarely face other pro players? Lakers don't play high school or college teams. No honor in winning a fight you know you can't lose.
  13. TheDrizzle22 Member

You are a troll. Plan and simple. Sound a big jealous too. What's wrong? We are here showing our support for this game. Yet, here you are trying to find some scum bag way to rob us of our clout. Not working. If I turned my head and quit every time some punk talked crap I would not have been as successful. Our success is measured in views and follows. BTW rossburger will be partnered off twitch for H1Z1 PS4. The only one of us.

As for the crossbow. Yea its bad, when you play a shooter and don't get shot. Splash damage from the crossbow is low skill. It used as a primary weapon too much. Quite frankly the best gun in the game. Its day breaks skill gap bridge. Ment to even the playing field for you bots. It takes the least amount of of skill to use.

If you read the forums. We are not alone. You however , would rather pick a fight rather then stay on topic, being constructive. Instead you wanna poke fun. That's fine by me. Just shows how much you dislike this game, that your jealous , and can't compete with anyone of us. Just like you dont understand the word meta, and how you cried about the riot. GG
  14. BIPOLAR314 New Member

Clout robbing haha. Jealous nah. I do just fine with the roit. You make fun of people just starting out shows your true colors. In a year you and ross will have to find new work.
  15. TheDrizzle22 Member

This is America. I don't need to be humble to internet trolls. We have established a AMAZIMG community within a underdeveloped game. People who have contributed time, money , and other resources to better each other. Not by any means an individual achievement.

You my good friend are the one sitting here, putting players down. Degrading them for their hobbies in ambitions. Fact is that a year from now we will be moved onto a new game, after we watch the devs squeeze the last breaths out of this game. The people I have met, some of them I will play online games with for the rest of my life. You sir will still be eating hot pockets in your mother's basement. GG
  16. Bashen New Member

Honestly I'm so mad at this game nowadays. It seems Daybreak's QC team has been on vacation since the company started. There's so many glitches, bugs and inconsistencies it's no surprise #h1z1season3beta is trending.
    They cater to all these new kids that join the game after they open the game in a new region. We don't need the crossbows to do so.kich damage! And if the crossbows stays so strong, pit it in purple crates. The way things are looking now, I won't be back for the season 4 beta.
  17. Derby4fun60x1 New Member

As a very hsrdcore gamer of h1z1 you have taken a game and continue to fail me un so many ways from inconsistent weapons to new glitches. Listen to what the drizzle is saying and start to bring back what used to be a hardcore game. What we have now is a dieing game and it's only a matter of time before dead.
  18. Miniker Member

Copied elements and style from other battle royale games it way on new players but many players don't change games because not need next copy. Need keep present players and return old players but when game will be acceptable. Voice Bashen is very important.
  19. AlhpaBravos Member

H1Z1 will never reach its true potential with daybreak running this game. I wish they would sell it to Respawn or Epic. They would turn h1z1 around in a second and give it the respect it deserves.
    I love some of the core aspects of h1z1 but each season a small part of me dies. From the inexcusable problems (in FFA, lobby times, weapon balance, glitches,stamp system,cheating,etc) to a no skill based leaderboard, i have less and less reason to commit or support the game and its developer.
    I have never bought a season pass and will never give any money to PAYBREAK until i see a whole new approach to h1z1 in terms of listening to community and implementing fixes and weapon balancing in a timely fashion.

My prediction for season 4 will be delays upon delays with fixes and features that no one asked for. So a further 3 months of playing a beta where problems are just left to fester for weeks after release. And while rasing prices on battlepass the only concession to long suffering player-base will be the offer of a lame hat or tshirt as a means of apologizing for all the complaints and problems. For me, im at a point where i cant wait for another battleroyale game to drop. Apex legends will be adding a solo and duo mode soon so i already have that in mind for future...
  20. Miniker Member

Maybe alternative for sell will be cooperation with other studio but I think now is way to end support(closed servers and remove game from PlayStation store).