Ticking noise after game

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by lPolitics, Mar 2, 2019.

1. lPolitics Member

After I played a duo, when it showed the end game stats, there was a forever ticking noise that would not stop, very annoying. Ticking noise. Sound of score forever increasing. Major bug, my buddy also has had this happen to then as well.
  2. Dgkkush1993 Member

Loop sound bug
  3. kdot Member

OMG!! Sometimes when I'm reading these post, I think most of the bugs won't happen to me, but let me tell you...This bug hear was THE MOST ANNOYING!!!!! thing my ears have ever witnessed. Please patch ASAP.....
  4. gjp3333 New Member

Sort this bug daybreak! After solos, the game goes in Spectate mode when you die and most of the time the sound effect of increasing XP is still playing and never stops. You have to listen to it for the entire game if watching! FIX!
  5. lPolitics Member

I'm glad they fixed this with the new update. Has anyone still had an issue with this since?
  6. jgolenbo Community Relations

Hey guys - this should be fixed. Per IP's note above, let me know if you're still experiencing this issue.
  7. Carmen696 Member

oh wow, you are actually here. whats it been, like 2 weeks since you last commented on anything. How about replying to some of the other posts aswell?