Shotgun, Vehicles, Damage Power and Crates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BlumpKinz420, Feb 7, 2019.

1. BlumpKinz420 New Member

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to say this and most likely wont be the last, when I'm armored up and lighting someone with an automatic like the AK or KH and I get one shot with a riot shotgun and die instantly, in the back of my head I'm really hoping the company notices this.
    Vehicles drive slower since I've been back besides the atv. I also think that being hit by a vehicle is ok but hopefully they change it to team friendly when a member is driving only.
    Really wish I could see damage ratios between weapons.
    The M40 should be in blue/purple crates. I hate waiting basically until the end to get that gun then have no distance to shoot people because we're all in the mix. SOCOM is lame and people seem to do better with scout rifle. I would definitely love to see that gun in game used for opening up victory crates.
    There's my little bit ;)
  2. LegendBeard New Member

"I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to say this and most likely wont be the last, when I'm armored up and lighting someone with an automatic like the AK or KH and I get one shot with a riot shotgun and die instantly, in the back of my head I'm really hoping the company notices this."

- try to use automatic weapons like the AK or KH at midrange and use a Shotgun yourself on close range fights. Shotgun should be the best weapon on close range nothing unusual here.

"Vehicles drive slower since I've been back besides the atv. I also think that being hit by a vehicle is ok but hopefully they change it to team friendly when a member is driving only."

- nothing changed here in the last months.

"Really wish I could see damage ratios between weapons."

- yea that would be nice.

"The M40 should be in blue/purple crates. I hate waiting basically until the end to get that gun then have no distance to shoot people because we're all in the mix. SOCOM is lame and people seem to do better with scout rifle."

- no way. The M40 is way too op for purple crates. It is a safe oneshot. The rarity of this weapon is just fine.
  3. Ragnarok Member

I 2nd that legend imagine end game being all m40s geez what a nightmare
  4. Gump1 New Member

Yep, they might as well change the name to Shotgun royale.