1k Squad Tournament Today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ROSSBURGER15, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ROSSBURGER15 New Member

For those of you who don’t know me, my name is rossburger and I stream H1Z1 PS4 on Twitch. I have taken it upon myself to build the biggest community and the ONLY streamer hosting tournaments. I would enjoy it if every try hard and die hard of the H1 community would join me tonight. Any questions dm on Twitter rossburgerttv or twitch. @daybreak and @devs, I would love for you to make an appearance and see what we have created!
  2. TheDrizzle22 Member

This guys the only one, day in and day out putting in his time to make this community stronger and larger. Hats off to Rossburger for everything he has been doing. Can't wait to see some H1Z1 PS4 competition tonight.
  3. Derby4fun60x New Member

Hey day break this guy has made you guys way more money then you will ever see give this guy what is do and hook him up he has helped you guys in a way you will never know. I have been playing against rossburger for a few months and his energy and love for the game keeps us coming back daily and buying the battle passes and spending our money on your game. So day break all I have to say is pull.it together and give this guy the support he deserves.
  4. Wide-Scope New Member

5. MrJFouch New Member

I’ll be there to compete! I appreciate everything you have done for the H1Z1 community on PS4, and truly believe you are the sole reason it has stayed alive on PS4 and on Twitch over the last year or so.

I hope there is a huge turnout of viewers and competitors. Even if the devs don’t care about us or their game, we can still make it our own, and grow it ourselves.
  6. Bigtowelie New Member

Yooo!
    Come on guys you will contact with ROSSBURGER for sure, because he will be the most famous H1Z1 player on this planet so that day is coming soon, the only question is when!?! Don't make him wait to long!:);):p:D
  7. kdot Member

Lol...
  8. TheDrizzle22 Member

Like OMG, 44 teams, 167 players, 8 hosts, and one incredibly sexy flexi streamer. 8 hours we have a Champ. Congrats to everyone.