Where the hell is this guy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuTH0X, Mar 13, 2019.

1. RuTH0X Member

2. jgolenbo Community Relations

3. AlhpaBravos Member

FYI, before the previous official forum was deleted without any warning and hundreds of useful posts, a previous moderator LT.toast, was often criticized for her inactivity. She apparently was "often away from the office" leaving many topics and questions to just languish. So here we are again with more excuses from jgolenbo. Im interested in creating a hashtag known as DOYOURJOBDAYBREAK. Pretty sure it would do quite well on twitter.
  4. WorstStaffEver New Member

I'm glad to see someone finally mention the forums that magically disappeared without a trace or mention from the staff at DaybreakGames. Kinda like they may have been trying to hide the staggering ammount of negative feedback? Just a thought. I also find it sad that the staff seem to spend more time on alt accounts giving themselves unjustified praise instead of fixing the game or responding to fans. As some of the comments I saw had to be from staff at Daybreak as no one else could be that ********.

Also I'm glad somelese has mentioned the lack of work old mate L. T Toast did and she was the community manager.... This game was great, the staff managing not so much. Hell my user name is WorstStaffEver and they haven't even caught onto blocking me yet (until I clearly comment paying them out so I know this won't last long)

#DAYBREAKDOYOURJOBS

But instead you'll just delete and block this comment as that requires a lot less work doesn't it. Hell I might even have still played your games if you put ANY of the money you parasite made from skins back into the servers. So you know Australians didn't need to connect to a already poor service half way across the world.....