Stamp Mission-Why am I the only one with them?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Punk_Out, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Punk_Out Member

2. RuTH0X Member

New player?
  3. Punk_Out Member

Nope. Just barely use the Forums.
  4. Cole_MacGraft Member

yea i dont have that on mine either but i want it if it means i can level up my battle pass faster. after looking at this im super salty i dont have these challages

@punk_out did you buy the battle pass that unlocks the first 30 tiers or something?
  5. Cole_MacGraft Member

Can we get some dev input on how to get these stamp missions?
  6. Punk_Out Member

No I didn't. The weekly/daily challenges and the Stamp Missions helped me get to where I am. I am currently at Tier 63 and a lot of it is completeing those Stamp Missions. Kind of sucks because it makes leveling up my Battle Pass even easier now. The weekly challenges were a nice little boost but man did I rocket through with those missions/challenges.

Also I think I noticed the 'New Player' daily reward that the first reply might of been vaguely referencing.
  7. Cole_MacGraft Member

well, this is annoying I would like to have these challenges as well. and as for the new player thing if that is the case it is really annoying to give only new players a custom set of challenges. like many others ive been playing since early in the beta and im not getting anything special for supporting this game that long. so if that is the case thats bs
  8. Punk_Out Member

...the New Player is a daily reward like the daily log-in reward. I just noticed it today even though I got one for logging in yesterday.

The Stamp Missions have nothing to do with the 'new player' comment.

I have been playing since BETA so I am not a new player.
  9. JernejK1 Member

I have them. Haven't noticed it at first, but I was getting crates and went to look what the source of them is. It was the stamp missions. I only need to complete three more. I wonder if new ones will pop up.
  10. Cole_MacGraft Member

yea idk anymore
  11. vhdustin Member

i don't have the stamp missions:(
  12. Punk_Out Member

Related to the Stamp Mission, for some reason the emote challenge doesn't work for me after several tries. Hopefully they will fix those emote challenges because the daily emote challenges are buggy too.
  13. JernejK1 Member

Yep. Unless I'm doing something wrong, the "wave bye 3 times in any BR mode" challenge isn't working for me either.
  14. Punk_Out Member

I finally got that one. Came back a few hours after the update and tried it.
  15. lPolitics Member

My friends claim to have stamped mission but I don't see anything on mine that says stamped missons. Does this apply to everyone, or am I missing something.
  16. DirtyDill171 New Member

I do not have these, but my cousin does. We both have the battlepass. Only difference is that he pre-ordered the game before it came out
  17. Cole_MacGraft Member

yea this is super annoying everyone doesnt have that
  18. lPolitics Member

To me it seems like they are only giving it to low level tier battle pass users. My buddies are like battle pass tier 40 - 45 while I'm a battle pass 70. I'm guessing they are trying to get people lvl up on their battle pass because the stamped missions seem so easy to complete being they reward 10 battle pass rewards upon each completion. My Friend who is a lvl 40 says he has jumped 20 levels putting him at a lvl 60 for completing stamped missions, which I don't have, giving him the joker heist unlock on the battle pass.
  19. MRLEGEND69 Member

20. Punk_Out Member

And after a few days of having them all completed they have vanished without a trace. No longer in my Challenge menu and the extra icon beside the Attendance is gone in the Lobby menu.

It is strange that some players got these challenges and some didn't. But oh well the boost to my battle pass was nice.