Killfeed icons missing, leaderboards empty etc - post 1.70

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by HvideKanin, Feb 23, 2019.

1. HvideKanin New Member

A. Kill count still missing from the HUD in matches.
    B. My kill feed shows no tier icons. Isn't that kinda the point of those? To know what level player you killed?
    C. My leaderboards are empty. It's kinda lonely. Am I not supposed to be able to see everyone else?
    And what are the name cards for, do they show up if you have leaderboards that work?

And there's this horrible noise.

And this EMP visual bug. The electricity visual effect disappears right at the 3rd arrow.
  2. wilfrea1216 New Member

i can confirm the kills not being shown on the HUD is still an annoyance. not too much tho, cause at the end of the game wether you win or die, it will show your kills but of course i would rather be able to keep track of my kills live. also, it would be cool if when spectating, we could also view the amount of kills from the person who killed us. little by little i know this game is shaping up, we wont see a lot of new changes till season 4, but yeah some of these bugs need to be addressed pronto
  3. jgolenbo Community Relations

Kill count in BR (all modes) has been restored and EU leaderboards should now properly populate. Working on the tier icons, along with leaderboard reset bug and the invisible lobbies where some players can't see their entire team before jumping into matches. Thanks for flagging!