Do these Developers even play their own game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GalactixJR, Feb 24, 2019.

1. GalactixJR New Member

I'm seeing a lot of frustration from others and I'm extremely frustrated myself.

Season 3 was a major disappointment. The amount of issues, glitches, zero QOL fixes, and major issues that remain in the game is absurd.

How is the FPS, optimization, and performance not fixed yet? The game plummets to a gross 15 FPS in large scale gunfights - why has there been nothing to address this? It's been something we've complained about since launch!

With that being said; Why do we even have a Ranked Mode yet? The game is FAR away from being stable and smooth enough for Ranked to even be fun or skillful, the game can hardly function during combat!

It's very obvious the "Developers" don't even play their own game - or they don't give a damn. It's time to pack it up if you can't even get the game to run properly.
  2. Dgkkush1993 Member

My game runs perfect better then any other br.. except for ffa mode.. but my seasonal stats have been re set twice... if I loose my career tab I dunno If I can keep playing.. you are right tho I don’t think they play the game along with checking their forums once in a blue moon
  3. Carmen696 Member

My career just got reset. Had played 30 solo games and now there is nothing. This is what happens when you dont fix the old problems before you add new stuff. We are 3 days into the new season and Ive allready lost motivation to play this. Could you give me my money for the battle pass back since the game is broken Daybreak?
  4. NoTourist93 New Member

Yeah it's pretty annoying seeing that the game still suffers from performance issues and some bugs still haven't been patched.

As you mentioned, the fps tanks when there are multiple players fighting each other, the game modes that are the biggest culprits are FFA and 5's BR.

It's also annoying seeing that bugs like the falling through the map bug still hasn't been fixed. It's also annoying to see that the atv & pickup truck passenger bug still hasn't been fixed, where you hop on the back of a atv or a pickup truck and the game kicks you off as soon as your teammate starts driving and the game displays a message saying "too early to exit vehicle"
  5. kdot Member

Guys...This was a big update, what do you expect, can't expect everything to work well especially with a game like h1z1. We already know how the development team is. So let's bare with them and give them time to fix these things. Try not to hate to hard lol
  6. Carmen696 Member

Its the same problems theyve had all of season 2 and now theyve added more problems in season 3 without fixing the old ones. Thats why they didnt give any patch notes either simply because they havent patched anything.
  7. RuTH0X Member

I am a software programmer, I know about updates and all this ****... I kind of agree with you, but like Carmen696 said, if the stats still reset, this is a HUGE thing that should have been fixed BEFORE (or at least with this update), but it doesnt seem to be (didnt happen to me though).. and obviously, they were not ready for this update yet, a LOT of bugs that should have been seen before, maybe they should release a beta version with some of us, knowing that it is buggy, to develop with us (players) and programmers.. so they dont release version like this..

I mean, the count kill (top left in Solo/Duo/Fives) was very easy to spot IMO, as the remaining time before challenges updates which are based on GMT instead or current time zone, or the lag in FFA, the empty bags in FFA, the ranking system with unreal stats, etc..

IMO, there is something not right in all this.. Not sure who's fault it is, lack of programmers, project manager, the company itself, etc.. but well.. I am overall happy about this update, but it kind of leaves a bitter taste in the mouth (not sure about the English saying)..

Thank you..
  8. AlhpaBravos Member

mY STATS Reset as well and i was couple of points away from Master. Before daybreak closed the previous forum, there were tons of examples and threads of these problems. They thought they could just delete it and all th evidence would go away. Frankly as long as that company exists and continue to show no respect for their games or customers, threads like these will never go away.

Regarding your money, if you payed with PAYPAL, i would go through their process of raising a dispute over a refund and explain that the company basically lied about their product and was not representative of its advertising.
  9. Miniker Member

It's normal in games if are problems after update. Important is effective reaction. Now don't have infomation about team: who is to repair, who is to test in game, who is to creation new elements. Probably one guy with team have many taks/function. Probably they can't do many action in one time(as competition it does). Maybe the best option now is employment new people to many taks/function in one time.
  10. lolbeast56 New Member

just go play pc barley any bugs and game is gonna come back march 5th or better yet sop playing daybrokes stupid broken h1z1 ps4 game