Please Re-brand Battle Royale

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Abracadabra, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Abracadabra New Member

Its been years now, and I still get reminders that the game I invested in years ago for a zombie survival game is now only a BR.

Its too late to push for more investment in what H1Z1 was supposed to be, and to be fair I dont think I invested near as much as some people did for it, although I did try to push for more production in the Survival game when BR showed up.

Anyways, I don't think at this point players even know what H1Z1 stands for, its a f2p BR game, and your title just leaves a bitter taste in peoples mouth from its history.

I would like to suggest you call it Daybreak Battle Royale or something, literally ANYTHING else, to cut ties with its old production, so that I and most likely many others, stop getting emails/ads etc with a name that brings up nothing but frustration.

Good luck in your endeavors, I hope BR brings you much fortune.
  2. NoTourist93 New Member

Im guessing you're a PC player? If so, then this is the official forum for the PS4 version of H1Z1, not the PC version. Also Daybreak no longer develop H1Z1 for the PC, the PC version is now being developed by NantG (NantWorks) and the PC version of the game is getting rebranded to Z1 Battle Royale.