Wall of shame thread??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MRLEGEND69, Feb 8, 2019.

1. MRLEGEND69 Member

What happened to the wall of shame thread? was it deleted or did the author remove it? i kinda liked that idea of spreading the name of cheaters, Maybe im just salty because i got killed by some guys teaming up on solo haha. his name was “ pablokombat “ Anyone else have issues of people teaming up? i have video proof of it
  2. LucaBrasi Member

I saw that video yesterday. That's pretty messed up
  3. MRLEGEND69 Member

it happens :/ sucks when u got 8 kills and 7 ppl left just to get teamed up on
  4. Maggwar Member

I created the first wall of shame / teaming in solos, 2v2,5v5 threads a while ago got deleted and now Looks like the moderator delete it... Probably they want a new start. Lets see ahh i cant share videos here how to do it anybody knows? YT links are banned?
  5. MRLEGEND69 Member

a mobile verson for forums i think would make it easier to post/link videos, im not sure how to attach anything at this point
  6. Mepps Community Relations

"Blacklisting" other players is against the forum guidelines. There is just too much opportunity for abuse. Please report these players in a ticket to our support team at http://help.daybreakgames.com.

Re: YouTube - embedding videos seems busted. Working on it.

Edit: YT videos should embed properly now.
  7. Maggwar Member

We know the rules but looks like you are not saying nothing after the reports before they use to sky dive drop people for cheating now its just annoying the amount of newbies doing this. Say more inform more is all we want. Love to play fair in h1z1 and address a report button in season 3 or else
  8. MRLEGEND69 Member

i did send a ticket and reported him for toxic behavior. But in my opinion i dont believe he got dealt with, a email or something saying what kind of action was used would be better
  9. Mepps Community Relations

We won't be able to comment on actions taken on other people's accounts.
  10. MRLEGEND69 Member

thanks for the feedback mepps.
  11. MoneyHungryDevs New Member

They won't do anything and will probably honestly punish you more for reporting them in a way that brings it to public light.as they can't afford to ban a single player as there isn't a player base left
  12. AlhpaBravos Member

Wondering if we can still share links here just for fun and not as a report thread. I already have a couple new instances of teaming and just wanted to post for a laugh.
  13. MRLEGEND69 Member

dont see why not we gotta keep something going, not used in a toxic manner you just want to present a video
  14. RuTH0X Member

15. Maggwar Member

Nice ill add some to it lets see
  16. RuTH0X Member