Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LegendBeard, Feb 5, 2019.

1. LucaBrasi Member

Yeah, I don't know why either. I'm not one to get upset over stuff like this, but it does bother me that they come on here to delete stuff but can't even say "hey, still working on announcement, sorry for the delay"
  2. LegendBeard New Member

In California it is 3:30 PM on thursday.

But yes I dont understand why they delete comments.
  3. LucaBrasi Member

The groundhog saw its shadow so i'm guessing 6 more weeks till the new season
  4. Ragnarok Member

Yeah I don't think they should be deleting comments and threads especially one that's about Community communication. Weird.
  5. wilfrea1216 New Member

lol im over here still waiting. been checking for that announcement every couple hours, they said thursday right?
  6. Ragnarok Member

Yep Thursday is the day that they said. Were all waiting with bells on daybreak.
  7. TheLowEk New Member

Disappointed but not surprised. 6:21 pm central still no update or announcement
  8. Cole_MacGraft Member

So no news today im guessing?
  9. Squeaky___P Member

It's Thursday. Is there going to be an announcement?
  10. MRLEGEND69 Member

looking that way, maybe 2020 is gnna be a better year for DB
  11. EmilRamboPL New Member

12. Ragnarok Member

I don't even know what to think this is so disappointing...
  13. Ragnarok Member

Nah that Rowan guy is Fake news admins and mods have red lettering for there names good try troll.
  14. EmilRamboPL New Member

a good troll is a daybreak and season 3
  15. Dockerz1989 New Member

It's now Friday maybe they ment next Thursday
  16. LegendBeard New Member

That is really disappointing.
  17. MRLEGEND69 Member

we dont deserve this my legend soldier
  18. EmilRamboPL New Member

today, as there will be no information about season 3, although it should start 3 days ago, it will uninstall this game, give the date of the end of the second season, not finishing the 3rd season, and the translation is here on your side cheeky, season 3 should be ready and tested a few days before the end of season 2 and added equally to the information in the game
  19. Dockerz1989 New Member

Also do we get emailed our season 2 stats
  20. AlhpaBravos Member

This is my educated guess as well. Nothing but Apex legends in gaming and tech news at the moment. But so what. No one talks about H1z1 when the conversation is about battle royale. Its always Fortnite, Blackops 4, Pubg and now apex legends.
    Daybreak, stop pretending you know anything about Public relations and strategy and release the season 3. Its your core base that has got you this far...