Why_so_shotty's Recent Activity

1. Why_so_shotty replied to the thread Go back to the BETA.

I personally didn’t come until season 2 but I’d like to point out that prior to season 3 and the release of FFA things were much much...

Oct 15, 2019
  2. Why_so_shotty replied to the thread RPG vehicle damage.

Honestly you developers can suck my big fat *****. I don’t even know why I’m posting here, nothing has even been fixed since I started...

Oct 9, 2019
  3. Why_so_shotty posted a new thread.

RPG vehicle damage

So let me get this right, if I shoot a vehicle with the RPG shouldn’t it instantly be on fire? And if it’s on fire and I shoot it and hit...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 9, 2019
  4. Why_so_shotty replied to the thread Vehicle sound all the time.

Gaybreak literally pissed in a bucket and called it maintenance. I dig the idea of eliminating the silent cars but this is ridiculous. It...

Oct 6, 2019
  5. Why_so_shotty posted a new thread.

Devs still suck

You guys still suck ***. Thanks for bringing back the weapons that magically disappeared but removing the 3rd person from the car still...

Forum: General Discussion

Oct 2, 2019
  6. Why_so_shotty replied to the thread H1Z1 why do you guys suck so badly.

Yeah I’m done with this game. Until they fix the game and stop introducing skins instead of fixing things I’m not playing.

Aug 29, 2019
  7. Why_so_shotty posted a new thread.

H1Z1 why do you guys suck so badly

Developers we have literally given you so much feedback since the game came out. I personally came in season 2 and can tell you since then...

Aug 28, 2019
  8. Why_so_shotty posted a new thread.

New update today

A rather large update to the game. Does anyone know what it was about though? Gun spawn fix maybe? Hellfire fix? Car camper fix or anything?

Aug 22, 2019
  9. Why_so_shotty replied to the thread New Map, New Bugs.

I’d just like to see some ******* effort. Everyone who is in charge of this game should be fired. I knew there would be bugs and glitches...

Aug 15, 2019
  10. Why_so_shotty replied to the thread Is anyone listening?.

Honestly I would rather deal with the wall breaches form the last map or have you and Holy Spirit roll up on me and throw grenades for...

Aug 13, 2019
  11. Why_so_shotty replied to the thread Is anyone listening?.

It’s just become ridiculous now. The random crates suck. The fact that if you engage on person you can expect to engage half the map. I...

Aug 11, 2019
  12. Why_so_shotty replied to the thread Is anyone listening?.

Yeah I’m done with this game.

Aug 11, 2019
  13. Why_so_shotty replied to the thread Sound interference.

Yeah it’s terrible. I swear my frame rate drops significantly when it starts up.

Jul 12, 2019
  14. Why_so_shotty posted a new thread.

Wtf H1

Why the heck does h1 never address the true issues of the game?

Jul 11, 2019