stevey66's Recent Activity

1. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Lying Scurrilous Scumbags

Devs, Thanks for the deception Play Halloween you said - treat boxes you said News update says - each Treat Crate will have either 1...

Forum: General Discussion

Oct 23, 2019
  2. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Treat Crates Rigged ?

Guys/ Devs, What is the breakdown of Treat Crate rewards ? News update says - each Treat Crate will have either 1 10 Credits 2 100...

Oct 20, 2019
  3. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Daily Challenge Summation - The joys of H1Z1

Heres another one A summation of my Daily Challenge experience today 1 Daily Challenge - Get 2 Kills with Heavy Assault Impossible -...

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 16, 2019
  4. stevey66 replied to the thread Remove 3rd person aim when shooting from car.

How does it make any sense - when sitting in the back of a vehicle you normally have a small window of view to shoot from - as in 1st...

Sep 15, 2019
  5. stevey66 replied to the thread FFA - Get killed and you cannot Respawn.

Yes happens all the time - old and new map - massively broken

Sep 15, 2019
  6. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Another Daily Challenge not Unlocking - FIX ASAP

Devs, Yes another one Collect 3 Commandos from Longfall - picked up at least 6 - ensuring I was in exact area - nothing At this point -...

Sep 9, 2019
  7. stevey66 replied to the thread Another Daily not unlocking - fix ASAP.

Sorry double post - may I request the Running Man emote for free - for all the trouble and for needing to continually report your bugs ?...

Sep 8, 2019
  8. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Another Daily not unlocking - fix ASAP

Devs, The daily master coin challenge - finish top 5 in FFA - just came 1st 25 kills 4 deaths - and nothing - still to complete This...

Sep 8, 2019
  9. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Daily Challenges Not Unlocking

Devs, Issue keeps happening - already flicked once the "collect 3 commandos from Jays Maze - as it would not complete after latest update"...

Sep 3, 2019
  10. stevey66 replied to the thread Why the Shambles - Impossible Daily.

Yes Alpha - will post there as well Yes some thought would be nice to make the challenges fun and meaningful - broken is totally...

Sep 3, 2019
  11. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Why the Shambles - Impossible Daily

Devs / JGolenbo, For goodness sake you guys know how to kick an own goal Somebody tells me the Heavy Assault rifle is gone - no...

Sep 2, 2019
  12. stevey66 replied to the thread LAST MESSAGE TO THE DEVS: SHAME ON YOU. WERE DISAPPOINTED, ANGRY & I'M FINALLY DONE..

War, I see what you are saying - possibly the use of the number was not intended to reference 'Heil Hitler' - there have been later...

Sep 1, 2019
  13. stevey66 replied to the thread New Crates are cool but a bit off.

Devs, I have seen a number of posts lately about duplicates in crates when people have spent money to get items they want - now that the...

Aug 30, 2019
  14. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Level 100 Reward

Devs, I have seen a number of posts lately about duplicates in crates when people have spent money to get items they want - now that the...

Forum: Suggestions

Aug 30, 2019
  15. stevey66 replied to the thread Remove 3rd person aim when shooting from car.

Ill second that - good idea

Aug 27, 2019
  16. stevey66 replied to the thread CNQ and Hellfire Smoke in Vision.

At least CNQ is now fixed - Hellfire less of a problem because I assume you need to be closer to use this gun and the smoke isn't as...

Aug 27, 2019
  17. stevey66 replied to the thread New Map, New Bugs.

Sorry - double post - I forgot one more bug Reticle completely disappears - so need to switch guns then it returns Btw - I never have -...

Aug 13, 2019
  18. stevey66 replied to the thread New Map, New Bugs.

Yes - I hit a car with the rocket launcher - next thing I know my headphones are blasted to kingdom come with this explosive scratching...

Aug 13, 2019
  19. stevey66 replied to the thread Japan Server now synched Season 5.

2 high, Create a Japanese PSN account - then download the game with that from Japan store - the Japanese account status will trigger the...

Aug 13, 2019
  20. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Losing Reticle Entirely plus 4 minor bugs

Devs, 1 A bug that has cropped up - not that often but enough to be noticed and real trouble when it happens - aiming 3rd person ADS - I...

Aug 10, 2019
  21. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Japan Server now synched Season 5

Guys, For anyone interested the Japan server is now Season 5 with 75 days left synched with EU and US servers and with new map as of today...

Aug 9, 2019
  22. stevey66 replied to the thread CNQ and Hellfire Smoke in Vision.

Yeah - exactly mate - I used to love the CNQ - if that smoke is intentional design - then what in the flaming hell purpose does it serve ?...

Aug 9, 2019
  23. stevey66 replied to the thread Following Season 5 testing of Outland, please place Z2 back in, on a rotation with the new map..

Well said - the original map has to be made available to give players the choice - as you say the experience plays very differently - I am...

Aug 6, 2019
  24. stevey66 replied to the thread My thoughts on season 5.

Interesting guys - my thoughts so far This is now a very different playing experience. A major flaw I have found is the start / landing -...

Aug 5, 2019
  25. stevey66 posted a new thread.

CNQ and Hellfire Smoke in Vision

Devs, Don't know if this is bugs or general - but now when in 3rd person ADS the CNQ is severely compromised - and Hellfire as well - an...

Aug 3, 2019