stevey66's Recent Activity

1. stevey66 replied to the thread New Map, New Bugs.

Sorry - double post - I forgot one more bug Reticle completely disappears - so need to switch guns then it returns Btw - I never have -...

Aug 13, 2019
  2. stevey66 replied to the thread New Map, New Bugs.

Yes - I hit a car with the rocket launcher - next thing I know my headphones are blasted to kingdom come with this explosive scratching...

Aug 13, 2019
  3. stevey66 replied to the thread Japan Server now synched Season 5.

2 high, Create a Japanese PSN account - then download the game with that from Japan store - the Japanese account status will trigger the...

Aug 13, 2019
  4. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Losing Reticle Entirely plus 4 minor bugs

Devs, 1 A bug that has cropped up - not that often but enough to be noticed and real trouble when it happens - aiming 3rd person ADS - I...

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 10, 2019
  5. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Japan Server now synched Season 5

Guys, For anyone interested the Japan server is now Season 5 with 75 days left synched with EU and US servers and with new map as of today...

Forum: General Discussion

Aug 9, 2019
  6. stevey66 replied to the thread CNQ and Hellfire Smoke in Vision.

Yeah - exactly mate - I used to love the CNQ - if that smoke is intentional design - then what in the flaming hell purpose does it serve ?...

Aug 9, 2019
  7. stevey66 replied to the thread Following Season 5 testing of Outland, please place Z2 back in, on a rotation with the new map..

Well said - the original map has to be made available to give players the choice - as you say the experience plays very differently - I am...

Aug 6, 2019
  8. stevey66 replied to the thread My thoughts on season 5.

Interesting guys - my thoughts so far This is now a very different playing experience. A major flaw I have found is the start / landing -...

Aug 5, 2019
  9. stevey66 posted a new thread.

CNQ and Hellfire Smoke in Vision

Devs, Don't know if this is bugs or general - but now when in 3rd person ADS the CNQ is severely compromised - and Hellfire as well - an...

Aug 3, 2019
  10. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Combat Training updated ?

Guys / Devs , Just went into Combat Training to learn using the new weapons - Commando and Heavy Assault Rifle - and they are not in there...

Aug 2, 2019
  11. stevey66 replied to the thread MESSAGE TO THE DEVS: LISTEN TO THE H1Z1 COMMUNITY! IMPROVEMENTS AND REQUESTS PART 4.

WarNtea64 - another really constructive post that clearly shows your love for the game and willingness to engage meaningfully to strive...

Jul 13, 2019
  12. stevey66 replied to the thread Sound interference.

They notified they are aware of the issue on the Twitter feed - now unplayable after audio goes nuts and action slows to a grind - 15 hours...

Jul 12, 2019
  13. stevey66 replied to the thread Red highlight Name in Kill Feed.

Finally - red flash is back ! Fixed Thank you all

Jul 12, 2019
  14. stevey66 replied to the thread I was wrong there is aim assist.

2high - in early game yesterday - I was using the AR - someone comes out of a barn - I was behind my car - went into 3rd person - I was...

Jul 9, 2019
  15. stevey66 replied to the thread Starting a petition to remove 3rd party ADS.

Guys, Yes I'm not particularly happy about it either - but I am adapting and learning the different skills needed to get good results Just...

Jul 7, 2019
  16. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Reticle disappearing

Devs, Please be aware there seems to be an issue at times - occasional only - when I go to aim in 3rd person - and the reticle - which is a...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jul 7, 2019
  17. stevey66 replied to the thread Ps4 classic vs PRO running h1z1.

Yes mate - same thing for me - playing from Australia with high ping. As soon as I got the Pro the ground is rendered clearly soon as you...

Jul 7, 2019
  18. stevey66 replied to the thread Starting a petition to remove 3rd party ADS.

Yes Menace - I can understand the change will be opposed by skill players that dominated before the changes. I played at the start of 3rd...

Jul 5, 2019
  19. stevey66 replied to the thread Starting a petition to remove 3rd party ADS.

Yes - it has certainly changed the dynamics of the game - some positive, some negative. An objective analysis of these changes would be...

Jul 5, 2019
  20. stevey66 replied to the thread ライオットショットガンのリロード.

lol well done Herb - comic mileage - from one word - you don't write and read in Kanji then ? lol

Jul 1, 2019
  21. stevey66 replied to the thread Red highlight Name in Kill Feed.

Devs - bump - anybody ? Easy fix ? Jgolenbo - you have replied to this in the past - any word ?

Jun 29, 2019
  22. stevey66 replied to the thread Few things I don't understand.

Luca - I have seen a lot of really good players - wearing the starting gear - so as to look like new players and attract more action as...

Jun 29, 2019
  23. stevey66 replied to the thread Question about Locked Crates.

Thanks Luca - I only had 1 of each so couldn't tell - I assumed it wouldn't be the cheaper option !

Jun 29, 2019
  24. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Question about Locked Crates

Guys, Can someone tell me - I currently have 1 each of Dead Mans, Chaos, Apocalypse and Slay Ride crates - locked - it says Buy All - 100...

Jun 29, 2019
  25. stevey66 replied to the thread FFA Kill Count broken - fix needed ASAP.

ps This has been happening since update 1.85 I believe

Jun 29, 2019