stevey66's Recent Activity

1. stevey66 replied to the thread Maxed out battle pass - still no master coins.

Rowen - strangely - week 10 weeklies challenges - 9 said 8 BP as usual and 1 - yes one !!! - had an icon for 3 Master Crates ! It was the...

Apr 25, 2019 at 7:41 PM
  2. stevey66 replied to the thread Japan H1Z1 has dope AF outfits and gun skins can we have some?.

Thanks guys - I actually tried a game - and the Big difference for me - anything to do with pressing triangle - when on EU server I try to...

Apr 24, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  3. stevey66 replied to the thread Japan H1Z1 has dope AF outfits and gun skins can we have some?.

Does anyone know - if I actually make a new account and play on Japanese server (being in Australia) - my ping will go from 320 EU server...

Apr 23, 2019 at 5:54 PM
  4. stevey66 replied to the thread Maxed out battle pass - still no master coins.

I will second that Rowen - if Daybreak wants to promote the game - at least ensure the appropriate rewards are actually paid ! I went from...

Apr 22, 2019 at 3:12 PM
  5. stevey66 replied to the thread The crossbow has to go...

In context of recent dev update - that Crossbow will be changing - bumping this for consideration Here is KingPlays (who is a bloody...

Apr 21, 2019 at 2:57 PM
  6. stevey66 replied to the thread Finally Recieved Stamp-Missions.

Hey Mech - at least for me I can confirm that - I went away with family for 10 days in week 3 and when I got back the Stamp Missions were...

Apr 21, 2019 at 2:46 PM
  7. stevey66 replied to the thread Falling through ground when parachuting into game.

This has been happening for a long time and they know about it. If I go plummeting full tilt I will go through map - when you fall hold up...

Apr 19, 2019
  8. stevey66 replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Jgolenbo - can you confirm - that data upload won't be coming to fix all season 3 stats ? I actually don't really care as I'm up to 198th...

Apr 18, 2019
  9. stevey66 replied to the thread Completed 100 tier BattlePass, But no Mastercoins earned???.

Jgolenbo - still happening - dailies but not weeklies for Master Coins - I've done most of weekly challenges up to week 9 - and every time...

Apr 18, 2019
  10. stevey66 replied to the thread MESSAGE TO THE DEVS: LISTEN TO THE H1Z1 COMMUNITY! IMPROVEMENTS AND REQUESTS.

Beautifully put - we really love this game as it has unique elements that no other battle royale has - your eloquent post sums it up - yes...

Apr 16, 2019
  11. stevey66 replied to the thread The Cheat Problems!.

[media] Another cheater - Mr_Dehghani

Apr 16, 2019
  12. stevey66 replied to the thread Teaming Thread ( Video only ).

[media] Another cheater for the list - Mr-Dehghani

Apr 16, 2019
  13. stevey66 replied to the thread The crossbow has to go...

Please do something about this confounded imbalanced weapon - King makes an excellent point when he talks about ruining immersion. Did a...

Apr 6, 2019
  14. stevey66 replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Well the stats now seem totally stable - no more resets for me at least - thank you all for your efforts to solve this - finally ! Thank...

Apr 6, 2019
  15. stevey66 replied to the thread Survival Seeker 6 bug.

This is going to sound silly - I was having trouble too - until I got it this way It worked for me - yes get the helmet - armour-...

Apr 1, 2019
  16. stevey66 replied to the thread Killfeed , red enlightning.

Thank you for listening - Season 2 font size as well if possible (same guys were doing battle in Combat Training and it became too hard to...

Mar 29, 2019
  17. stevey66 replied to the thread Crossbow Catastrophe.

Yes - this is true - close to consensus - we don't all agree on what exactly to do but just about all posters on these forums agree...

Mar 29, 2019
  18. stevey66 replied to the thread Killfeed , red enlightning.

Yes - jgolenbo actually said they would revert to Season 2 and bring this back - red highlight on name. Even the font is smaller now -...

Mar 27, 2019
  19. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Minimum 90 second wait time - please adjust !

Hey Guys, Recent changes to the lobby wait times - seems to have changed the flow of the gaming and time in game. I get that at certain...

Forum: General Discussion

Mar 27, 2019
  20. stevey66 replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Once fixed - will you have to do a one off manual restore of my stats to bring them up to correct ? You have said previous when you looked...

Mar 26, 2019
  21. stevey66 replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Brilliant - thanks for the update mate

Mar 26, 2019
  22. stevey66 replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Reset again steve_y66 Season Kills EU server - in game waiting lobby area reset - when I played my first game at 10 pm Australian eastern...

Mar 25, 2019
  23. stevey66 replied to the thread Leaderboards for Master requires no skill.

Carmen - the deductions are so poorly balanced that they are meaningless - you lose a tiny bit if you have no kills and come 80th - but...

Mar 23, 2019
  24. stevey66 replied to the thread Damn I love those waiting time....

Daybreak seem to have addressed low lobby numbers by adding 90 seconds - man I used to love getting back into another match fast - now we...

Mar 23, 2019
  25. stevey66 posted a new thread.

Tier 100 - No Credits being added

Hello, Now Tier 100 - I am getting message after earning Battle Points (like earned a Stamp Mission 10 BP) - BP converted to Credits - then...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 22, 2019