Shad0w's Recent Activity

1. Shad0w has a new avatar.

Jul 8, 2019
  2. Shad0w replied to the thread Starting a petition to remove 3rd party ADS.

All you maniacs have way to many games. You guys well most have more than me nd my duos partner this season nd last season combined......

Jul 8, 2019
  3. Shad0w replied to the thread Season 3 is worst season so far....

I dont have the problem lol u were calling me s idiot and a animal nd a bot cause of the loot crates lol, ya forget that? Sorry

May 6, 2019
  4. Shad0w replied to the thread Finally Recieved Stamp-Missions.

Are u ******** lol, talking down to me like ur remotely ok . Yes I like free Things yet I want the apocalypse crate to get ak and not the...

May 5, 2019
  5. Shad0w replied to the thread Season 3 is worst season so far....

Bum

May 5, 2019
  6. Shad0w replied to the thread Finally Recieved Stamp-Missions.

What are you two bums on about. That I'd rather not glitch gane and have it work properly? Bots that destroy u guys none stop.

May 5, 2019
  7. Shad0w replied to the thread Season 3 is worst season so far....

You make some great points but I dont get how u think xp bonuses get u higher in leaderboards? That's just for your lvl and battlepass.

May 5, 2019
  8. Shad0w replied to the thread Finally Recieved Stamp-Missions.

Yup only chaos and arsenal. Its glitched. I want the apocalypse.

Apr 23, 2019
  9. Shad0w replied to the thread Finally Recieved Stamp-Missions.

Well....nvm lol I got the FAMOUS STAMPS! lol: Update: my Stamp missions now sadly wont register as me completing them even tho a pop up...

Apr 22, 2019
  10. Shad0w replied to the thread Finally Recieved Stamp-Missions.

So could you or some1 plz explain what these stamp missions are....I'm so confused.

Apr 22, 2019
  11. Shad0w replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Id: Shad0wReaper1004 Region: Na March 14th. possibly 13th Iobby leaderboards reset I was top 8 in kills and wins....ty

Mar 14, 2019
  12. Shad0w replied to the thread Season 3.

No season 2 ends today, season 3 has yet to receive a date and they really need to communicate with community more, much more. Season 3...

Feb 5, 2019