Punk_Out's Recent Activity

1. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Death by Rock is a Real Thing!

I have no idea if this is considered a bug but my vehicle instantly blowing up with 50+ vehicle health when you run into a rock is pretty...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 8, 2019
  2. Punk_Out replied to the thread top 10 trophies are not available.

Have you tried dieing in the top 10?

Dec 8, 2019
  3. Punk_Out replied to the thread Explosion Sound Bug Screech.

[media]

Sep 27, 2019
  4. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Explosion Sound Bug Screech

Sometimes when something explodes the game will make a loud boom-screech noise. This happens with exploding cars, grenades, and RPG rockets...

Sep 25, 2019
  5. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Squeeling Brake Engine Noise Bug

I noticed this sound bug today and it has something to do with either the car brake or and engine sound. This is not the normal braking...

Sep 23, 2019
  6. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Reviving not always syncing up!

Sometimes when someone starts to revive you it doesn't register for the downed player. It shows them reviving but the bleedout timer still...

Sep 19, 2019
  7. Punk_Out replied to the thread Remove 3rd person aim when shooting from car.

This is the big reason why some really good player have stopped playing. The shooting out of the car is getting so old now. I saw a LMG...

Sep 17, 2019
  8. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Lamber Construction and GP Storage still have guns and ammo you cannot pick up

I have noticed a couple Commandos that you cannot pick up at Lambert Construction still. And I cannot remember what gun it is at GP Storage...

Sep 17, 2019
  9. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Guns Don't Load Right Away After Parachuting In

Sometimes after you hit the ground and start looting some of the guns don't load right away, just the ammo loads, or soometimes the guns...

Sep 17, 2019
  10. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

FFA - Get killed and you cannot Respawn

I have had it in multiple matches of FFA where I die and I do not respawn after hitting X to respawn. I do sometimes spam X after I die but...

Sep 15, 2019
  11. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Daily Challenge - FFA Fighter - Broken

"Play 2 matches in FFA" Does not register when I complete a match. Did 4 now and still sitting at 0. How did they break so many of these...

Sep 15, 2019
  12. Punk_Out replied to the thread Is it me or are there more AIM bot players?.

My new concern is people shooting me through buldings, hills, and mountains. There should be 0 aim assist in this game! I don't care how...

Sep 15, 2019
  13. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Is it me or are there more AIM bot players?

I have been getting shot through houses, hills, mountains, and I just got destroyed by a guy in a Jeep driving full speed with a KH. He...

Forum: General Discussion

Sep 13, 2019
  14. Punk_Out replied to the thread PLEASE Bring Back Assist Count.

Oh and it's a great idea. Lol.

Sep 12, 2019
  15. Punk_Out replied to the thread PLEASE Bring Back Assist Count.

I suggested this already. Weeks ago. Lol. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/h1z1/index.php?threads/bring-back-the-assist-counter.21030/

Sep 11, 2019
  16. Punk_Out replied to the thread Is the Heavy Assault gone?.

Unfortunately that's the way it is here....

Sep 11, 2019
  17. Punk_Out replied to the thread New Crates are cool but a bit off.

I wasted a good chunk of money on those Racer Crates. Wanted that damn skin you can only get from the Jackpot so bad, still don't have it...

Sep 11, 2019
  18. Punk_Out replied to the thread Is the Heavy Assault gone?.

Yes it is. Same with the Combat Shotgun. I think this is temporary until next season or next update. Took a two week break so I don't know...

Sep 11, 2019
  19. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Instant Death by a Rock!

The new muscle cars are not rock friendly. When driving in the Untamed and Torque if you come over a hill and drive into a rock, or catch a...

Sep 11, 2019
  20. Punk_Out replied to the thread Remove 3rd person aim when shooting from car.

I just adjusted my tactics to those fools. EMPs, smoke grenades, and gas grenades are now way more useful. I don't ignore any throwable now.

Sep 11, 2019
  21. Punk_Out replied to the thread why did you take away the option to preview what is in crates.

Sometimes the game menu would feeze up previewing the crates, so they might have removed it temporally. Forget what crate it was with the...

Aug 18, 2019
  22. Punk_Out replied to the thread How about this 1.

The worse is when cars appear on the radar when you're half way to the ground. I just wait until I am at a specific point now and see if...

Aug 6, 2019
  23. Punk_Out replied to the thread Everything in the marketplace should also be available for credits.

Items that were being sold for crowns last season have been seen on the markerplace for star coins. Wait for the next rotation and you...

Aug 4, 2019
  24. Punk_Out replied to the thread My thoughts on season 5.

If it was super speeds sure. But going a slow rolling speed and losing 60HP is ridiculous. They are to lazy to balance it out. Only if the...

Aug 4, 2019
  25. Punk_Out replied to the thread Delay control response.

I stopped using molotovs. I lit my teammate on fire in Duos because of it. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does it is horrible...

Aug 4, 2019