Punk_Out's Recent Activity

1. Punk_Out replied to the thread Can we get new victory crates, and Finish zones w/cover?.

It's honesly a pointless currency now. Espcially after the DLC exploit when the outlander map was available.

Jun 27, 2020
  2. Punk_Out replied to the thread Can we get new victory crates, and Finish zones w/cover?.

I am thinking all the gear from these retired crates will most likely get moved to the Victory crates. At least that's what I would do....

Jun 26, 2020
  3. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

New Muscle car and ATV Daily Challenges Popping Up

Had a daily challenge to drive a Torque but there are no Torques on the map. I have had this for other vehicles that don't spawn on the Z2...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 29, 2020
  4. Punk_Out replied to the thread Daily challenges are not working again!.

"Amazing Solo - Survive within the Top 20 with at least 2 kills in Solos" does not work as well.

Mar 25, 2020
  5. Punk_Out replied to the thread 3rd Person ADS.

I hate the Command but I tell you when my 3rd person ADS is up and I am using that piece of junk I some how got a headshot. I just go,"Wow...

Mar 24, 2020
  6. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Cop car to Razorback Siren Bug

When driving a cop car and switching to a Razorback as a passenger you can activate the police lights and the Razorback will have the...

Mar 19, 2020
  7. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Driver Switch Seats Boost Bug

When someone is driving a car and they switch seats to allow someone else to drive the boost does not work for the new driver.

Mar 19, 2020
  8. Punk_Out replied to the thread Daily challenges are not working again!.

Experience Survivor does not work at all. Close your app or trying it another day doesn't do anything.

Mar 17, 2020
  9. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Error code: CE-34898-0/Regular PS4

About every 2 hours of playing the application has an error. This has been an issue for a long time now and it needs to get fixed! :@ I...

Mar 16, 2020
  10. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Tactical "Welding" Helmet is Bugged

When wearing the welding tactical helmet, if you go to pick up another tactical helmet it will just swallow up the helmet. The major issue...

Mar 16, 2020
  11. Punk_Out replied to the thread Daily challenges are not working again!.

Related to Daily Challenges there is another bug. The challenge for "getting in the top 10 2 times" is also not working. Also, the daily...

Mar 16, 2020
  12. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Have a Loaded Clip in Guns you pick up

Before when you pick up a gun it has one clip loaded in. Now you got to pick up the ammo and then load. It is really frustrating,...

Forum: Suggestions

Mar 14, 2020
  13. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

RPGs in Military Crates Don't Have Ammo

When you go to a military crate an a RPG pops out you have no ammo. This has to do with having to load your weapon when you pick it up. The...

Mar 14, 2020
  14. Punk_Out posted a new thread.

Daily challenges are not working again!

I restart my app over and over again and the Duos Berserker challenge would not add any completed Duos matches to the counter. I switched...

Mar 14, 2020
  15. Punk_Out replied to the thread This Migration has a Ton of Lag!.

Seems like the lag issues hit me once again around 3PM EST....maybe a bit earlier this time. Watch and see the frustration of playing...

Feb 27, 2020
  16. Punk_Out replied to the thread This Migration has a Ton of Lag!.

Indeed, good sir! How bad are these servers...well bad enough that when all the kiddies are done school at 3PM EST time the server...

Feb 26, 2020