jgolenbo's Recent Activity

1. jgolenbo posted a new thread.

New Vehicle: Racer Sports Car Playable in Arcade Mode This Week!

H1Z1 (PS4) servers will be coming offline at the below times for each region for an estimated 2-hour maintenance to bring you the new game...

Forum: Announcements

Jul 11, 2019
  2. jgolenbo posted a new thread.

PS4 Game Update: June 27, 2019

H1Z1 (PS4) servers will be coming offline at the below times for each region for an estimated 2-hour maintenance to bring you the new game...

Forum: Update Notes

Jun 27, 2019
  3. jgolenbo posted a new thread.

New Hot Dog Eating Contest Summer Event!

H1Z1 (PS4) and Z1BR (PC) servers will be coming offline at the below times for each region for an estimated 2-hour maintenance to bring you...

Jun 25, 2019
  4. jgolenbo posted a new thread.

First Look: Outland

A new map is coming to H1Z1 and Z1BR! If you missed today's Z1BR announcement on Steam, we're excited to share a first look at the new...

Jun 6, 2019
  5. jgolenbo replied to the thread MESSAGE TO THE DEVS: LISTEN TO THE H1Z1 COMMUNITY! IMPROVEMENTS AND REQUESTS PART 3.

Hey WarN, my apologies for being late in responding to these - as usual, heavy meat in all of your posts :) My .02 on a few of the...

May 15, 2019
  6. jgolenbo replied to the thread New patch 1.78 and no notes, 2 weeks added to season but no fixes! B.S!.

The Season was originally scheduled to end tomorrow - I just posted an update in Announcements which includes our new Season 4 launch...

May 15, 2019
  7. jgolenbo posted a new thread.

Season 4 Launch Date Announce!

[IMG] With Season 3 drawing to a close, we're excited to announce that Season 4 of H1Z1 on PS4 will be kicking off on Thursday, May 30!...

May 15, 2019
  8. jgolenbo posted a new thread.

PS4 Patch: May 2, 2019

MAY 2 EDIT (4PM PDT): Today's patch notes have been updated to include BOTH additional bug fixes that made it into this update, as well as...

Forum: Update Notes

May 2, 2019
  9. jgolenbo posted a new thread.

PS4 Game Update: Third Person ADS Reveal!

With Season 4 rapidly approaching, we’re excited to announce that the next major H1Z1 PS4 game update – featuring the new Third Person ADS...

May 1, 2019
  10. jgolenbo replied to the thread MESSAGE TO THE DEVS: LISTEN TO THE H1Z1 COMMUNITY! IMPROVEMENTS AND REQUESTS Part 2.

Thanks for the read, WarN. A ton of good meat in here. There are features you suggested that we're actively working on, I know it's...

Apr 12, 2019
  11. jgolenbo posted a new thread.

First Look: Third Person ADS

With Season 3 of H1Z1 on PS4 well underway, our team has shifted their focus to developing new content for our next major game update in...

Apr 11, 2019
  12. jgolenbo replied to the thread Arcade mode.

Hi Luca - We are about to announce a new arcade mode, will have more to share on that soon!

Apr 9, 2019
  13. jgolenbo replied to the thread How did I spend credits, but end up with more?.

We had a hot fix go out to fix the issue this week - thanks for your honesty in reporting!! :)

Apr 9, 2019
  14. jgolenbo replied to the thread How did I spend credits, but end up with more?.

Thanks for flagging with us, Lucy - I'll look into this today!

Apr 8, 2019
  15. jgolenbo replied to the thread Killfeed , red enlightning.

Thanks for the suggestions my dudes - rank icons reverted in the kill feed with last week's update, but will flag this with our development...

Mar 28, 2019
  16. jgolenbo replied to the thread SPECTATOR GLITCH.

Thanks for the reports, guys - we're working on this issue and are tracking towards a fix to go out with our next hotfix (no downtime...

Mar 28, 2019
  17. jgolenbo replied to the thread Crossbow Catastrophe.

Thanks guys - I know this is running topic, and the crossbow meta is extremely divisive. We have discussed options such as moving to the...

Mar 28, 2019
  18. jgolenbo replied to the thread DAYBREAK WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?! (teaming rant).

Seconding this post - the link for H1Z1 and Z1BR help is the same, you can report cheaters and teaming here:...

Mar 28, 2019
  19. jgolenbo replied to the thread spectator glitch.

We have a fix for this in our next hotfix - will share once that goes live!

Mar 27, 2019
  20. jgolenbo replied to the thread Ticking noise after game.

Hey guys - this should be fixed. Per IP's note above, let me know if you're still experiencing this issue.

Mar 27, 2019
  21. jgolenbo replied to the thread spectator glitch.

yup, saw this comment on the leaderboard reset thread, Ronny - we're aware and are working on a fix.

Mar 27, 2019
  22. jgolenbo replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Did this happen in the last day? Or from before? The problem should be fixed now, but I'm monitoring for new reports just to be...

Mar 27, 2019
  23. jgolenbo replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Thanks Ronny, we're aware of this one - it was a top bug to fix for last week's update, but didn't quite make it in. Hoping to have...

Mar 27, 2019
  24. jgolenbo replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Yes, Stevey - we've verified the data is all intact, but there's some work to do to sync up with Live Servers, and we'll likely...

Mar 27, 2019
  25. jgolenbo replied to the thread Leaderboard Reset Issue - Stats resetting.

Thanks for all the reports! We believe we've identified the offending code and have a fix that should go out shortly (hopefully, within...

Mar 26, 2019