herbmaster's Recent Activity

1. herbmaster replied to the thread Still can't buy the Classic Patriotic Bundle.

I want an apology.

Jul 11, 2019
  2. herbmaster replied to the thread Cannot Purchase "Classic Patriotic Bundle".

thanks for f---king me, i mentioned the return of this bundle the first day this forum went live and i couldnt purchase it because i had...

Jul 11, 2019
  3. herbmaster replied to the thread Cannot purchase patriotic promo bundle.

I love america, but you just gave me one reason to hate it. you baited me, told us you'd fix this issue, and now it's gone. get ready for...

Jul 11, 2019
  4. herbmaster replied to the thread Still can't buy the Classic Patriotic Bundle.

woooow, rather than fix the bug, you chose to remove the long awaited return of this bundle, the one i've been bugging yall on twitter for...

Jul 11, 2019
  5. herbmaster replied to the thread Cannot purchase patriotic promo bundle.

same here, please im going to break my ps4 if this bundle stares me in the face and disappears because of a bug

Jun 30, 2019
  6. herbmaster replied to the thread ライオットショットガンのリロード.

bump

Jun 28, 2019
  7. herbmaster replied to the thread Riot Inconsistency.

mad cause bad :p

Jun 28, 2019
  8. herbmaster replied to the thread Wall hack. Getting into closed buildings.

to resolve this issue they'd have to add extra layers of wall to every closed building in the map, which would take up a lot more byte...

Jun 28, 2019
  9. herbmaster replied to the thread Bring Back July 4th Promotional Outfit.

Thank you for doing this. Now please fix the bug that prevents me from spending Crowns to purchase it! and gimme that AR/Offroader!

Jun 28, 2019
  10. herbmaster posted a new thread.

Cannot Purchase "Classic Patriotic Bundle"

As of 27 June 2019 there's the "Classic" Patriotic Bundle featured as a special offer. I own nothing but the Riot Shotgun, yet it says...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 28, 2019
  11. herbmaster posted a new thread.

Bring Back July 4th Promotional Outfit

At the time of the beta, there was the promotional U.S.A. truck/ outfit purchase for 2000 crowns. at the time i had no job and couldn't get...

Forum: Suggestions

May 16, 2019