I was wrong there is aim assist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2high2die420, Jul 8, 2019.

1. 2high2die420 Member

Take this **** out of the game, I slowed down video and found the LMG instantly focused on the head two times in a row. I denied there was aim assist but definitely saw it. Any Devs want to comment if I am wrong? Didn’t think so lmao
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

HAHAHAHAHHAahhahahahahhahahahahhahha...................................hahahahahhAHHAHAHAHA!
  3. Menacemastrz Member

Yes please take it out of the game. That would be beautiful.
  4. 2high2die420 Member

I stand corrected brother I admit I was wrong. I had to slow down the vid to see it I am not sure if it is only with certain weapons or not
  5. stevey66 Member

2high - in early game yesterday - I was using the AR - someone comes out of a barn - I was behind my car - went into 3rd person - I was really close - Hellfire range - anyway I was just spamming the fire button and the guy moved sideways and I could see my reticle clearly to his left - MISSING - my shots kept registering hits - I left the reticle there and kept shooting just to see when I would miss - another hit and he died - i was WAY off target but he died - couldn't believe it myself (either that or my lag from Australia is so atrocious i was still on target according to the server positioning )
  6. LucaBrasi Member

It's killing the game. Back when people were complaining about shootings and crossbows I could deal with that, but now it's just easy typ roll up on someone who is already engaged with someone and kill them from 100 yards out. It's ridiculous, and there's nooooooooo skill involved at all.
  7. 2high2die420 Member

I’ll upload a win I had the other night I 1v2ed the final and didn’t get touched, LMG instantly locked on headshots I slowed it down and it definitely locked. If you were shooting behind a target getting hits that sounds more like lag, my dot literally would go on the head. Again only noticed with LMG this far different guns may have different settings
  8. Maggwar Member

I TOLD YOU EVEN POST VIDEO EVIDENCE! I dont make this up. The game is unfair at the worst. Im from panama and i play these game cause i like it but cant defend a broken FPS like this
  9. RuTH0X Member

Yeah, kind of disappointing where you realize it.. *HUG* ;)