So the full battlepass now costs up to £70?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlhpaBravos, Mar 1, 2019.

1. AlhpaBravos Member

I was considering getting season 3 but pricing must be incorrect? How much were season 1 and season 2 battlepasses?
  2. RuTH0X Member

Nah, it is 10 Crowns / Battlepass Tier...

50 Tier = 500 Crowns (Season 1)
    75 Tier = 750 Crowns (Season 2)
    100 Tier = 1000 Crowns (Season 3)
  3. AlhpaBravos Member

Right which equates to arpox £7.99 (1000). But you only get the vandal outfit and dont have access to the rest which then cost upwards of 4400crowns and something like 9000 crowns for all the outfits in season 3.
  4. DopeyJones New Member

You have access to everything in the battlepass regardless of which one you buy, just depends on which tier you want to start out on, and how much youre willing to grind for the rest... You want all the tiers right now, with all the prizes $100 usd, or do you want just the first outfit and then have level up for the rest then that will be $10usd.this is not rocket science ,this is how all battle royale battle passes work.. Nice of you to come out from under the rock and join us
  5. AlhpaBravos Member

I see now. I dont mind asking questions even if its not rocket science. I havent bought previous battle passes because there were not good value for money imo. Season 3 has also got off to a rocky start so before committing any money i want to be sure im not throwing it away. For example if i my stats get reset again, i probably wont be hanging around for s3.