SEASONAL STAT RESET 3RD TIME SINCE START OF SEASON

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dgkkush1993, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Dgkkush1993 Member

DGKKUSH1993 Tuesday 26th 11:45AM, My seasonal kills stats were just re set for the 3rd time. I’m sure I have 400 maybe more kills but at this point I have no clue. Please fix this crap ...
  2. jgolenbo Community Relations

Do you remember when it happened the first time? Doesn't have to be exact - but the day, general time, and time zone would be super helpful.
  3. Dgkkush1993 Member

First time it happened was Friday 22nd I had about 50-100 kills, then happened Sunday the 24th lost about 100-150 kills, then today the 26th at 11:45 am lost about 150 kills again. I’m NA server and PST time.
  4. RuTH0X Member

Do you still have the old forum? There was a LOT of exemple.. I know for sure, if it hasn't been addressed, that you had a reset happening with the challenge reset, it happened once for me.. You have something messed up with the GMT and local time.. There is still a bug in the challenges, the time left is right now 16 hours left (which is midnight here EST time), but my challenges reset at 7pm, which is GMT -5 (my time zone), not sure if it makes sense, but if its like that here, it must be the same for everybody...

Thank you
  5. Ragnarok Member

Mine resets late night when I’m playing around midnight and the daily kills refresh
  6. jgolenbo Community Relations

Sorry RuTH, I should've clarified - I meant the first time it happened since Season 3 started. It was intended initially to be addressed as part of our full revamp of the Leaderboards this Season, but frustratingly snuck through. We have a fix that were testing now, but I'm hesitant to share more about that until we have a higher confidence it'll work. Will continue to keep everybody updated here.

As for the Challenge reset timer, that was fixed with today's patch - it should now always show the reset time in GMT (the correct time zone).