Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LegendBeard, Feb 5, 2019.

1. MRLEGEND69 Member

can you tell us anything on the new game mode??!!??
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

Since pretty much the opening of the previous h1z1 "official" forum, communication has been terrible and thats an understatement. There were literally a hundred or more threads left unanswered by the moderator (Lt.toast). I hope this wont be the case with this forum and new moderator. And the only reason why i think we finally got some answers is because of the growing distrust and disappointment with daybreak and its practices. This thread alone is an indication of this. Words and announcements are just that. Its the actions, transparency and commitment to user base that im interested in...
  3. jgolenbo Community Relations

Absolutely my dude - I know how frustrating it is waiting to hear on updates. Sometimes we want to share everything but if there's any uncertainty around the development schedule, it's better not to share than to share something that ends up being wrong (like I did on Thursday). But THIS TIME I promise there's actual real news coming early next week :)
  4. MRLEGEND69 Member

What is the ranking system like for season 3? is there royalty or what is gonna be the highest rank? and how will we jusged on these ranks?
  5. Dgkkush1993 Member

Will we be able to see season 2 stats anywhere? I grinded my *** off season 2 for decent stats... If we won’t be able to see them that will be very upsetting and frusterating. I understand they will be reset but there is no reason why we shouldn’t be able to see these stats ...
  6. Ragnarok Member

Dgkkush1993 No stats for season 2 its been addressed by jgolenbo on page 4 hopefully season 3 will have a better system to record these stats.
  7. EmilRamboPL New Member

The first time I met with something such that the season is 2 means it ends on 05/02/2019 and the next one starts only on 21/02/2019 I do not understand why you give information in the game that the season 2 ends, if it continues, I will give a comparison that in fortnite when given the season ends the next begins at the appointed time and here is a misunderstanding give information in the game that the season ends, what does "end" mean to you?
  8. Ragnarok Member

Thanks for that news announcement 100% excited about new modes. And those skins are awesome can't wait to fold these guys and gals on season 3. Daybreak You out did yourselves this time hats off to you.
  9. EmilRamboPL New Member

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  10. NoTourist93 New Member

Its cool to see that you can now earn crowns by levelling up your battlepass. Other games have been doing this for a while so its nice to see H1Z1 join the party.
  11. stevey66 Member

Just watched a 15 minute video of new Season 3 Deathmatch mode - looks BRILLIANT !
  12. Fusnix New Member

Season 3 look absolutly amazing.Crowns for Battle pass,nice skins,new modes ,that is new energy in to the vein of H1Z1.Thx and one question on Dev. Come special bundle with season 3 on psstore with premium battle pass and with any costume or not ?Thx
  13. Cole_MacGraft Member

can you tell us more about these daily attendance rewards like what will they be? are they crowns or xp or outfit parts?
  14. jgolenbo Community Relations

It's all good my dudes! :D
  15. jgolenbo Community Relations

I don't believe there are any Premium Battle Pass offerings that include exclusive skins or outfits - there will be three separate bundles (PS Plus + two others in PS store) that DO offer exclusive items, working to get all the details on those this week and will share with everyone here once I have them
  16. jgolenbo Community Relations

Likely all of the above - there will at least one full outfit that you can collect just from logging in
  17. VampireSpaceHog New Member

Do you have an expected time frame of when co-op deathmatch mode will be available? I was really looking forward to playing deathmatch duos and fives.
  18. jgolenbo Community Relations

Nothing to share on any teams FFA Deathmatch modes yet, but totally agree they'd be a cool edition and it's something the Dev team is already looking at. It might be something we try and experiment with as a midseason event, but when I have more details I'll share them here.
  19. MrJFouch New Member

What kind of bug fixes can we expect for Season 3 release?
  20. jgolenbo Community Relations

Working on full patch notes for next week - typically we don't release those until the day prior to a new game update being available to download (since the team is working on getting as many new bug fixes into the build as possible) but will try to have something to share by late next week