Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LegendBeard, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Ragnarok Member

Hey guys calm down you might spook him away. Lmfao thx for the update But its a day late and a dollar short. Try to learn from your mistakes and communicate with you Community and hold to your word.
  2. BrunoLdeG New Member

Thanks for the delay.
  3. Yunasak New Member

I waited, counted the days. and ................... disappointment:(
  4. jgolenbo Community Relations

Hey Luca + Rag - I jumped the gun on saying Thursday. That's on me, and I should've corrected myself last night. I know everyone's waiting for news on the S3 date and I promise that's coming very very soon.

I can't share EVERYTHING until we make the formal announcement, but if y'all have any other questions about S3 content drop em here, and I'll check back throughout the day.
  5. LucaBrasi Member

I honestly truly appreciate this reply. I can't be mad at someone who can take responsibility. Thank you
  6. Dave New Member

Can you say the release date for season 3? Or a time frame? Late February, early March?
  7. BrunoLdeG New Member

A little more communication from the developers would be great!
    We are looking forward to the new update, and we are entering the twitter and forum all the time waiting for a statement from you.
  8. DopeyJones New Member

Whoa...i bet that took 35 seconds to write, thanks for the disappointing news. But seriously some kind of small screenshot or teaser that you know is finalized would be nice. build the hype train seriously you need to get players excited...this isnt my type of excitment searching the forums about whats next for this game, believe in your gd product ffs!
  9. Ragnarok Member

Yeah I agree with Luca respect for stepping up that's solid AF but for any other question I'm good with your reply and I'm eagerly waiting for the news next week.
  10. jgolenbo Community Relations

Premium Battle Pass (100 tiers) will be available in-game for 1000 Crowns. That's been consistent with past pricing (Season 2 was 75 tiers and available in-game for 750 Crowns). There will be several discount options for players who want to pre-purchase tiers as well.
  11. BrunoLdeG New Member

We already knew that.
    Is that all you can tell us?
  12. jgolenbo Community Relations

Putting the final touches on our Season 3 trailer now :)
  13. jgolenbo Community Relations

Responding to an earlier question on BP pricing - as far as date, trailer, screenshots and the like, that is all coming very soon (early next week) but as I mentioned above, that was my mistake promising Thursday. Working to get all the final details squared away as quickly as possible.
    But other questions about modes, leaderboards, and other content we've already announced I'm happy to try to answer today.
  14. Ragnarok Member

Is the trailer for season 3 going to be released before next weeks announment or at the same time.
  15. Gung-H0-Gring0 Member

What’s going on
  16. MRLEGEND69 Member

will we be able to see season 2 stats? like how many solo,duo wins etc we have? or kills?
  17. jgolenbo Community Relations

same time - everything together
  18. jgolenbo Community Relations

I don't believe so but ill check on that - my understanding is that stats will reset
  19. Ragnarok Member

Ok great looking forward to it. Thanks for the all the replies today this is the kind of community communacation we all been waiting for. I look forward to future interactment for info and helping to make this game be as great as it can be. # H1z1Life
  20. MRLEGEND69 Member

thanks for the feedback. i know we players get saltysometimes when we dont get info but you gotta understand we jus love the game too