Xegony Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Join me for some scary fun around 3pm pacific 10-01-16
  2. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Come join the fun 12-27-16 at around 8pm pacific. It should be a blast! Look for the yellow text to start your fun.
  3. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Have some fun with us around 7pm pacific January 19th
  4. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Join in on the fun Feb. 1st around 11 pm pacific. Look for the announcement.
  5. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Join me Feb 8th, 2017 at 10 pm Pacific for some fun.
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

A troll and an ogre are lumbering their way to the big city of New Tanaan in search of their idol. Join them
    on February 28, 2017, around 2 pm pst, to see if you can help them find their true love!

Watch for the yellow text message signaling the start of the event!

Update: Due to unforeseen circumstances, this quest will not be run today as planned. Stay tuned though for a quest or 2 in the next day or so. My apologies to the players of Xegony.
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

A tall Barbarian will be seeking your assistance on March 2, 2017, around 7 pm pst.

Watch for the yellow text to announce the start of the event.
    Teferi likes this.
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

A halfling took a tumble and now she just can't quite make her wand work correctly. She is going to need your help. Join me on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 around 7 pm pst . . . but arrive at your own risk! Things could get a little strange!
  9. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Arrgh! There will be a pirate in the Plane of Knowledge. Keep an eyepatch out for her and see if you can offer some help today, Thursday, May 18th, around 6 pm pst.

Note: Hopefully, the emergency maintenance will be over by this time. If not, we will run as soon as it completes.
  10. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Avast, me mateys! Join us on Tuesday, May 30, 2017, around 6 pm pt, for a Pirate free-for-all.
    Quarter will be given to honorable losers and the toughest pirate will take the spoils! Blimey!
    What fun this will be! ;)

Watch for the yellow text announcement for the start of the event.
  11. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Join us on Thursday, June 15, 2017, around 6 pm pt, for a little fun. An alchemist is trying
    to save the Commonlands from a scourge. Please come and help!

Watch for the yellow text message for the start of the event.
  12. Wennae Guide EQ2 Maj Dul

Join us today, Thursday June 22nd at 3 p.m. for a fun activity. We are on the hunt for a very elusive fish.
  13. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Join us today, June 27th, around 6 pm pt, for a once a month quest. Bring your thinking hat and a good set of legs
    and see how you fare against other players for some nice rewards!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event. We'll be waiting for you!
  14. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Xegonites!

We will be running the Opening Ceremony for the Festival of Might on Friday, July 7, 2017,
    at approximately 6 pm pt. I hope you will all join us for this traditional ceremony!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. I hope to see you all there!

Following the Opening Ceremony, a quest will be run to award the first points of the
    Festival!
  15. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegonites!

Please join me for a little quiz on July 8, 2017, @ approximately 2 pm pt. Days of the Tests points
    will be awarded on this quest.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the quest or /join Festival to be in the know.
  16. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegonites!

Join me for another Days of the Tests event. I hope you are good at counting and botany! The event will be today
    around 7 pm pt. I hope to see you there.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /join Festival to mark the start of the event.
  17. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegonites ~

Join me for another Days of the Tests event around 8 pm pt tonight. Bring you thinking cap because
    this will test your memory!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /join Festival to mark the start of the event.
    Aashna Mrinmayi likes this.
  18. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Join me tonight, July 10, around 7 pm pt for another Days of the Tests event.

As usual, watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event or /join Festival for the remainder
    of the month of July.

Hope to see you there!
  19. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Upcoming Events:

Thursday, July 13, 2017, at 6 pm pt. Bring all that knowledge you possess!

Saturday, July 15, 2017, at 3 pm pt. This will be a search for items back when you were a young Adventurer!

There may be more events that have not been scheduled yet but we will try to post them here.

As usual, watch for the yellow text message announcing the start of the event and /join Festival channel.
  20. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Join the fun around 6pm pacific Monday for another Festival of Might points.