Xegony Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Eeek! :eek: It appears that some of Bristlebane's minions have made an escape. We will need your help in neutralizing this threat. Please join us on Saturday, April 23, 2016, around 1 pm pst.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event and where to meet us.
  2. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Join me for pirate stuff! Monday, May 2nd, around 5pm pacific.
  3. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Guide event around 1pm, May 7th, 2016. Look for the invitation.
  4. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Are you feeling like you want to rumble like a pirate? Then come join us on Wednesday, May 11, 2016, at approximately 8 pm pst and show us just how well you can rumble. Arrr!

Watch for the yellow text message that signals the event is happening.
  5. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Around 4pm Pacific June 7th 2016 look for me! I have quotas to make!
  6. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Join me around 4pm pacific 6/20/16. We are going to have a ball.
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! You are cordially invited to join us in a grand tribute to the King of Felwithe! Please join us this Wednesday, June 22, 2016, around 6 pm pst.

Watch for the yellow text to announce the start of the event.
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegonites~

July is here and marks the beginning of the Festival of Might, Days of the Tests. This month-long festival will test your skills, knowledge, endurance and maybe a few other things! *grin*

The top 3 players of each event will earn the much coveted Festival of Might points. By the end of the month, the person with the most points receives some very nice rewards, along with a title exclusive to only those players, past and present, who have won the Festival of Might. Please know that all players participating in our quests will be rewarded.

We will update the Xegony leaderboard daily to keep players informed of the point totals. These events will be run at random times and days so that everyone has a chance to compete. We will always advertise the quests in advance, if at all possible. It is highly advised to /autojoin the fomight channel throughout the month so that you don't miss any of the events. The competition will be fierce so sharpen your skills!

We will post events in this thread so keep an eye out for the upcoming quests!

We look forward to seeing you all!
  9. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hear ye, Hear ye! Please join us for the Festival of Might Opening Ceremonies on Saturday, July 2, 2016, at 1 pm pt. This ceremony will open the annual festival and start Days of the Tests!

Following the Opening Ceremony, we will be running one of our quests to give out the first points to the players. I do hope you have been honing those tradeskills *grin*

Keep an eye out for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. I hope to see you all!
  10. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Join me around 7pm pacific for more FoM...
  11. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Today we collected bottles out of Blightfire Moors. There was a fairly decent bunch out to recycle today. I am deeply ashamed players are leaving there empty bottles in zones, and the NPC's are starting to use them. Well we did a little clean up today and our winners for this Festival of Might.

Akrei is first with all 6 different colored bottles and receives 15 points.
    Kroagx is second place with all 6 bottles and receives 10 points.
    Fearbarian is third and found all 7 bottles! They came in third for 5 points, and for finding the Special bottle addition 15 points, for a total of 20 FoMight points.
    Miss out on points? Look for more events to add to your score all month long!
  12. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

July 3rd 2016 - Another Festival of Might around 4pm pacific. Do not forget to join "FoMight" for more info.
  13. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Today we collected Cards out of Sirens Grotto. There was a fairly decent bunch out today. Well we did a little clean up today and our winners for this Festival of Might.

Teferi has come in first with all 6 cards! And has been rewarded 15 Festival of Might Points!
    Neyo has come I second with all 6 cards! And has been rewarded 10 Festival of Might Points!

Miss out on points? Look for more events to add to your score all month long!
  14. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Another FoMight around 8pm Pacific 7-4-16. Do not forget to join "FoMight" for more info.
  15. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

More upcoming Festival of Might quests:

• Tuesday, 07/05/16 @ 7 pm pt
    • Wednesday, 07/06/16 @ 5 pm pt

As with all other quests, we will do everything in our power to start the quest on time. If circumstances change,
    we will post a correction. Real life has a way of intervening when you least expect it.
  16. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Today we collected Coins and Idols out of Kael Drakkel. There was a fairly decent bunch out today. Well we did a little clean up today and our winners for this Festival of Might.

• Zulu fund the Gold Idol for 15 FoM points.
    • Akrei won first place for 15 FoM points.

Miss out on points? Look for more events to add to your score all month long! /Autojoin FoMight
  17. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Upcoming FoM events:
    • Friday, 07/08/16 @ 7 pm pt
    • Saturday, 07/09/16, @ 3 pm pt
    Don't miss out on those Festival of Might points!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event and /autojoin fomight
  18. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Please join me on Tuesday, July 12, at 6 pm pt for another Festival of Might quest! This will test your knowledge of Norrath!

Upcoming Xegony events:
    • Wednesday, July 13, at 7 pm pt
    Watch for the yellow text announcing the events and /autojoin "fomight" so you won't miss out on those FoM points.

Hope to see you there!
  19. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Another Festival of Might around 5pm Pacific, 7-11-16 .
  20. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Today we searched for some lost rings in The Ruins of Old Paineel.
    • Teferi found all the items for 15 Festival of Might Points points for coming in first, and 15 Festival of Might Points points for the Amethyst Ring. Total 30 Festival of Might Points.
    • Blur came in second with all items for 10 Festival of Might Points.
    • Keldin came in third with all rings for 5 Festival of Might Points Points
    • Do not forget to "/autojoin FoMight" all month long.