Xegony Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Jewels, Precious Metal, Skill, and all that glitters is... Friday 10-23-2015 at 7pm Pacific be listening for someone looking for some skilled players, who dabble in such trade. I hear tell the Plane of Knowledge will be a good place to be. Come and join in on the fun.

2. Abazzagorath New Member

Event still happening? 45 minutes past atm.
  3. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

All of our events are posted as Pacific Time. If it is 7 pm Pacific, then it is 8 pm Mountain, 9 pm Central and 10 pm Eastern. Hisstoria assured me he was on time with the quest. I do apologize if there was a misunderstanding. We are pleased you are following the guide events!

Feel free to post comments regarding our events.
  4. Abazzagorath New Member

I was in PoK from before 9pm eastern until 11:40pm eastern, when I gave up. Definitely wasn't on time if it ever happened.

I only stayed that long because a friend is a guide and said on your internal forum it was posted for 8pm pacific contrary to this thread.

Not a big deal, but would be great if something was delayed/cancelled it was posted here so we don't wait around.
  5. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Yes, there was some confusion regarding the time. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you, Abazzagorath.
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

There will be a lady looking for some help in the Plane of Knowledge on Tuesday, October 27, at 7 pm Pacific. Felwithe nobility loves their bangles and baubles. Bring your skills and help the lady out of her dilemma.

Watch for the yellow text announcement scheduling the start of the event or in General Chat for the [Guide Event Announcement]. Come join in on the fun. :)
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

A small child is lost in the forest and her distraught cries reach you ears. If only she could find adventurers to help and protect her...

Join us on Thursday, 10/29/15, around 7 pm pt and see if you are able to help out this scared child.

Watch for the yellow text signaling the start of the event.

Update: We are running a little behind schedule but will be there shorty!
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

*You hear the tinkling of bells and realize the season of giving is approaching*

A gentle, portly woman is making a visit to Norrath and needs help acquiring an item for a party she is planning.

Join us on Wednesday, November 4, 2015, at 7 pm pt. Watch for the yellow text message signaling the start of the event.
  9. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

A great beast is making his yearly appearance, snorting and pawing the ground, ever vigilant for victims. You hear hissing and smell the stench of the undead . . .

Join us on Saturday, November 14, 2015, at 1 pm pt, and help us protect The Great Woods.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event!
  10. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Have you been naughty this year? Join us on Thursday, December 10, 2015, around 8 pm pt, and show us just how naughty you really are.

Watch for the yellow text signaling the start of the event!
  11. Arcainos New Member

Any events going this upcoming week by chance?
  12. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Thank you for your interest, Arcainos!

Normally, we post the larger quests here. Solo quests are not always advertised. It's at the discretion of the guide
    doing the quest whether they want to advertise or not.

At this time, there is nothing scheduled . . . yet. Usually, Wednesdays or Thursdays are better days to find guides doing quests. With the holidays, we haven't been doing weekend quests due to the fact that everyone is either out of town or spending time with their families. The holidays are a busy time for everyone.

I'll do my best to advertise any upcoming quests and will encourage the others to do so. :)
  13. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Come to PoK and help me collect spells for an upcoming novel. 7pm Pacific join me for
    Spellbook Memories... See you there...
  14. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

That gnome is at it again, remembering things in PoKnowledge 6pm Pacific...
  15. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Eewww! How dare they do this to me! I will get the last laugh around 10pm pacific, in PoK!
  16. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

How dare he do that to me! I will get my revenge in PoK 10 pm Pacific.
  17. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Join me in PoK around 2pm pacific for a festival event today!
  18. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

You know it is about that time again it seems or was it? PoTranquility will have some fools parading around 4pm Pacific.
  19. Cane New Member

Any events happening this weekend by chance?
  20. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

It is very likely there could be something this weekend. I will try and have something planned Saturday.