Tunare Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Sharesia Guest

Greetings Tunare Players!

Saturday not Monday July 30th around 6:00 pm PST we will be hosting Closing Ceremonies for the Festival of Might event! This will be the final part of the festival until next year. Please try to be there to collect any rewards you may have.
    Please look for the YELLOW TEXT/ General Chat / fomight Chat for additional information.
    Sorry Everyone This is for tonight Saturday the 30th Not Monday so sorry for any inconvenience the Festival ends on Sunday.
    See you all then!
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Tunare!!

I have heard rumors of a gnome looking for your help with his tinkering obsession! Do you have some time to spare? If so, stop by Plane of Knowledge, TODAY, 8/1/16 around 2pm PT to lend a hand!

UPDATED: Seems the pesky gnome inventions are not as good as they seem. He is running about 30mins late due to travel issues, but he will be there around 230pm!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

I have heard of some last minute news of a halfling who will be in need of your help this evening! If you find time, stop by Rivervale around 730pm PT tonight, 9/5/16 to see how you can lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Tunare!

I have heard stories of a Kerran in need of your help with their studies! Stop by PoK on Sunday 9/11/16 around 10am PT to see how you can assist!

5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers of Tunare!

With the holidays upon us, there has been talk of someone in need of assistance to make a family visit better and looking to you for help!

Stop by PoK tomorrow, Thursday 11/3/16 around 6pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

I have heard rumors of someone coming to the Plane of Knowledge looking for your help in preparing for a celebration! Stop by PoK today, 12/15/16 around 430pm PT to see if you can lend a hand

7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings adventurers!

Just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know to always be on the lookout or announcements either here and/or in game for Guide Events. There will be some events happening today between now and approximately 5pm PT.

We look forward to seeing you!
    /hugs
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

I have heard stories of a very thirsty dwarf looking for your help this BrewDay. Stop by Butcherblock today, Monday 3/20/17 around 630pm PT to see how you can assist!

9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

There are rumors of someone who had a small mishap and now things are not what they seem! Keep an eye out today, Thursday 4/13 around 4pm PT in PoK to see how you can lend a hand!

10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

Stop by PoK around 5pm PT, today Thursday 5/4 to see how you can help a lovely High Elf keep up with the times!

11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

Here are some Quests coming your way!

• On Sunday, 5/14 around 6pm PT, be on the lookout for a Froglok in need of your help! He should be in the Rathe Mountains area searching for anyone willing to lend a hand!
    • On Monday, 5/15 around 4pm PT, look for a thirsty pirate needing assistance from any willing adventurers! He should be calling out for help in the Plane of Knowledge, so be ready!
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

Here are some events coming your way. We look forward to seeing you there!

• On Monday, 6/5/17 around 4pm PT, be on the lookout for a high elf in need of your help to prepare for a special event! Stop by and see how you can lend a hand!
    • On Sunday, 6/11/17 around 1pm PT, be ready to assist someone in PoK to prepare for an upcoming event. Take a moment and see how you can help out!

13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

I have heard rumors of a High Elf looking for your help to brighten her summer a bit. Stop by PoK on Thursday, 6/22/17 around 230pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

14. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

I have heard stories of a young barbarian who needs your help. Stop by Everfrost on Tuesday, July 11th around 230pm PT to see how you can lend a hand!

15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

I have heard stories of a young Kerran looking for those willing to help locate a few more specimens for her studies. Stop by Plane of Knowledge on Thursday, 7/20/17 around 2:30pm PT to see how you can help!

17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

I have heard news of someone... or some-thing in need of your help so they can return home. Stop by PoK, on Sunday 7/30 around 10am PT to see if you can lend a hand!

18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Tunare!

It is Tinkerfest time and someone needs your help to finish their next project! Stop by Plane of Tranquility on Sat 8/5 around 10am PT to see what you can do to lend a hand! I look forward to seeing you!

19. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Tunare!
    I hope you are all having a fun filled summer? Well just in case you need to cool off a little, we have some fun planned for this coming Saturday, August 12th @ 6pm PT. You are all welcome to come and join in the festivities! Watch for us Saturday! :)
  20. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

I have heard stories of someone who made a mistake and now needs your help to stay alive! Stop by Lavastorm on Wednesday, 8/16 around 4pm PT to see if you can lend a hand!