Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Katamarrant Guide EQ2 Valor

Sorry I misstyped the forum part and reserved the quest for the right hour (only the PDT was misstyped), will check more precisely next time :(
    Riversongs likes this.
  2. Cairol New Member

Hello Guides

In moment is double Status weekend, can we become on Thurgadin "Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms or Guides Guide to Thalumbra" this day (sunday or monday)

Onyone one and my toons on Thurgadin was happy
    Riversongs likes this.
  3. Katamarrant Guide EQ2 Valor

Today (Monday) on 09/02/2019, Septos veda will help you getting a very special map for the Celestial realms land, as there is some rumor that people are still getting a bit lost in this areas :)
    Get date with Septos Veda in Kylong Plains today 09/02/2019 at around 09:00 AM PDT/ 05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
    Riversongs and hyperhexe like this.
  4. Cairol New Member

Hello Katamarrant

Thanks for nice info, i will meet Septos Veda with my toon in Kylong Plaines
    Riversongs likes this.
  5. Riversongs New Member

Would it be possible to get The Fairy Lantern or maybe the Hunting Contest quest? I really love wolves and would like one for my own. ;)
  6. Zartayn New Member

Did the guides all leave Thurgadin now ?
  7. Riversongs New Member

Could we get the Creepy Creatures Catalog quest for the Nights of the Dead event? That would make my night :D
  8. anelvena New Member

Could we get the Creepy Creatures Catalog quest for the Nights of the Dead event? That would make my Week!
    hyperhexe likes this.
  9. Katamarrant Guide EQ2 Valor

I think I am the only one who left Thurgardin ... I am getting old and am actually very busy with personal projects :( Sorry for everybody I left on Norrath.
    It's time for me for resigning, I spent very pleasant last years with all of you ...

Go on and enjoy the game he's worth the pain !
    hyperhexe likes this.