Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

Hello Skyfire,

Have you ever wondered about the guide program and its members? Have you seen mysterious characters appear across Norrath requesting your assistance? Please join the guides this evening 5/21 in the Village of Shin at 7pm and meet a few members of the guide program.
  2. Gryger SWAT EQ2

*** Begin Output.Gnomerific QuestaPredictator 2000 ***
    URGENT SYSTEM NOTICE - Text Follows
    Announcing Schedule of Events coming to Norrath
    - A reminder, all quests are listed using Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) Please schedule accordingly.
    - These quests are only available once per character; after completing the quest, it cannot be offered again.

05/29/2022 0700 [Greater Faydark] A denizen of the Ever Deep offers a chance to explore mysterious Thalmubra!
    05/29/2022 1300 [Eastern Wastes] The dwarves of Clan Stormshield offer a chance to enter fabled Kael Drakkel!
    05/29/2022 1900 [Kylong Plains] Help explore the wilds and mysteries of Vetrovia!

On this day, members of The Great Library request your aid!

05/30/2022 0700 [Kylong Plains] Journey to Luclin and learn it's wonders!
    05/30/2022 1300 [Kylong Plains] Aid the scholars as they try to assemble a guidebook to The Celestial Realms!
    05/30/2022 1900 [Kylong Plains] Earlier, adventuerers were sent to Luclin; it is now time to explore the dark side!

Be advised, other events may occur in this timeframe, be sure to check accordingly.

*** End Output.Gnomerific QuestaPredictator 2000 ***

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Rosyposy Active Member

Very much appreciate the clear list!
    Gryger likes this.
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

"So," I said, offering more ale to Fhritzwatt who gladly handed me his stein, "You think she's the one? At long last?"
    The gnome smiled at me, grin splitting his face ear to ear. "Good thing he's so smart," I thought to myself; looks weren't his strong suit.
    "I know, I know. There's been a few of "the one" over the years, but this time around, it's really happening! I am working on a special present for her, a lovely bouquet of metallic roses!"
    "Wow! That IS impressive. I know how skilled you are, she's sure to love them!" I replied.
    "The only thing is, I want to do something really special, something that will set them apart from ordinary roses; I know, crafting them out of metal is pretty impressive, but I want something more. I've got an idea, but I'll have to gather some extra materials. I'd better get going before it's too late! Thanks for the ale and, as always, your company!"
    "Are you sure I can't convince you to stay? Abalia is making some of her jumjum tarts..."
    Fhritz smiled and shook his head.
    "For my lady, I'd even pass on Mistress Heartyhearth's fine pastries! Frostfang Sea, here I come!" and he walked out the door with a wave.

So, Fhritz is off in search of a special something for those roses. Maybe you can keep an ear out and lend him a harvesting hand should he come up short?

Wednesday 05/25/2022 @ 1800 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearin thar will be a Gnome in Butcherblock Mountains at the Docks try'in ta build a Ship but seems to be missing a Key component? Think ye can help? Stop by at 10 a.m. PDT on Thursday the 26th of May to see what you can do!

Guide Badur!
  6. Moon New Member

7. Moon New Member

Thanks very much for scheduling those guide events! Much appreciated :)

I am looking to do the RoS guide quest for the blue ghosty tribal looking bird mount.
    Is this the right event?

05/30/2022 1900 [Kylong Plains] Earlier, adventurers were sent to Luclin; it is now time to explore the dark side!

Thanks,
    Mordaina
  8. Gryger SWAT EQ2

9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

The Gnome pirate scientist will be setting up their Racetrack in Thundering Steppes and are in need of some adventurers to test the track. Most of you "testers" should survive, but that is why you are adventurers, right?
    Meet them next to the Thundering Steppes Dock - June 1 between 5-7 pm pst.
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire, I need your help! There will be a Halfling in Butcherblock Mountains tomorrow, 9 June 2022 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time. This is an Up and Coming Business Person needing some Help! Support your Local Economy and come out and Help them get their business going!

Guide Badur
  11. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, wishing you all a most happy Tinkerfest! I hope you're enjoying yourself.
    I bring news of a wandering gnome who has been compiling a book on Tinkering and is looking for help organizing her notes and verifying a few things.
    At the moment, she's all over the place, but i do believe she'll be taking a small breather in the Moors of Ykesha shortly.

Sunday, Jun 12th, 1800 (PDT)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!!

I have been told there is a dwarf wandering about New Halas who is obsessed with fungus. This little dwarf might need help on Saturday 11 June at 6:00pm PDT. Stop by and find out what this little dwarf is up to.

Update!!! Sadly the little dwarf was called away for some business. She will will be looking for assistance on Tuesday, 14 June at 6:00pm PDT.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

Centuris has been in touch and he says he has been away for too long. He will be in Kylong Plains tomorrow, 16 June 2022 at 10 a.m. PDT with Adventures and Travels to the New Lands of Vetrovia! If You have not had the Opportunity to help him before, please stop by and see him!

Guide Badur

** This is a one per character event. Please help expedite by minimizing Pets and Mercenaries in the Zone during the Event! And as Always, Thank you for your Support!

*** Due to an Unforeseen Emergency, Centuris had to postpone this Event for 24 Hours until the 16th. He sincerely Apologizes for the late notice.
  14. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    A most embarrassed Gryger Halifax here, apologizing for the sudden announcement! I was so distracted with the Tinkerfest festivities I forgot to check the parchment supply in the Questpredictator 2000! I noticed it was out this morning and restocked it. Lots of references to vacation timeshares in Gorowyn, but I digress... I did happen to notice that there is a lovesick gnome looking for some helping hands on the Frostfang Sea docks later today!

Saturday Jun 18th 2022 @ 1800 (PDT)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire,

You are not going to believe this, But I saw a Huge Panda Bear that Talks!! Not only does he Talk, He can do things like you and I! Imagine that!. He was in need of Some Supplies for some Celebration his folks were having! Stop by Sundered Frontier at the Spires on 22 June 2022 at 10 a.m. PDT to help him out!

Guide Badur
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire,

Always good ta see ya all again. Listen, Ye may not believe this, But I hears tomorrow, 29 June 2022, at 11 a.m. Pacific Time, There will be a Large Bixie near the Druid Ring in Steamfont Mountains. Rumor has it, He's mad as a Hornet and ready to take it out on Norrath! Before he Stings the life of all, Maybe some Brave adventurers can go talk with his and find a Happy Truce?

Guide Badur
    *Due to an Unforeseen Emergency, Event was delayed 1 hour.
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hear Ye, Hear Ye,

Come one come all! Bring Your Best! Be the Smartest, The Strongest, the Fastest, Be everything you always wanted! Want to know how? want to know more? Tonight, 5 July 2022 at 6 p.m. PDT to the Isle of Mara, In the Village of Shin! Come find out just how good you really are!

Guide Badur
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

The Festival of Might has begun!
    Please come and attend our contests this month.
    We will have many opportunities for you to show all of Norrath
    Who is the Best and Brightest Adventurer on Skyfire.

19. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hail Mighty Adventurers!

Our next Test is Thursday 7/7 at 7 pm pst.
    Please join us in The Village of Shin.
    Don't be late!
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

So, Ye think ye be brave, eh? I guess it's time fer me ta find out. So, 6 p.m. PDT on 12 July 2022 In Butcherblock Mountains, Let's see who is Brave enough to meet the Challenge! Come on Skyfire, I know ye be out there jest waiting on the chance, Well, Here it be!

Guide Badur