Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Greetings!
    In regards to The Tome of Tinkering, the quest for this can only be acquired during Tinkerfest (which is usually around the summer months) ... As a certain Mr. Martin would say... "Summer is coming." :p
  2. Gryger SWAT EQ2

"I don't care for this any more than you, Qeynosian," Commander Desang of the Freeport Militia said drily, eyeing her cautiously, "but this is bigger than the differences between our cities. Something must be done."
    Captain Aztrid of the Qeynos Guard gazed across the table at the haggard man, suppressing a glare of contempt. As much as she wanted to run this rabble through with the closest available pointy object (or not so pointy, a little pain never hurt anyone, except the person on the receiving end) he was right; the cities needed each other.
    "You're right, of course," she said calmly. "Although Antonica is our territory, the threat the gnolls present effects us both. The Ironforge Exchange has approached Queen Antonia herself about this."
    "Aye, the Overlord Himself has been approached by members of the Coalition of Tradesfolke, concerned about the interruption of supplies."
    Both of them eyed one another and said the same thing at the same time,
    "The Far Seas Trading Company."
    Both fell silent.
    It couldn't be denied, no matter their differences, both Freeport and Qeynos relied on the goods and services brought by The Far Seas Traders. A disruption in their supplies meant disruption in commerce, and that was a threat to both cities.
    "A joint task force then?" Aztrid questioned.
    "Aye. Seems for the best. A joint proclamation, an invitation to all, regardless of affiliation." Desang replied.
    "Fair enough. We'll advertise for adventurers willing to enter Blackburrow and confront the gnolls, culling the pack."
    "Sounds perfect. Since Antonica is adjacent to Qeynos, might I suggest you have one of your Guards as the contact?"
    "I have a candidate, she'll be perfect for the job."
    Both stood up from the table and nodded to one another. No handshake or false friendship; both were warriors and both respected one another too much for lies. They turned at the same time and walked out of the tavern.

Wednesday, April 6th at 1800 (6pm) PDT
  3. Aenema New Member

Thought that might be the case on that one. I will just have to be patient.
    Gryger likes this.
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that.....

A MURDER has happened!
    Not the adventuring Orc killing kind, but real murder of a poor Halfling.
    They couldn't even healed. It was horrible.
    Please come to the City of Halas
    Wednesday night April 6 at 7 pm pst and help identify the killer.
    Don't let this crime go unsolved.
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!

Sorry I've been rather busy lately, but it seems like you have had plenty of Excitement going on! Let me share this with you! I have had an Old Mentor of Mine who has gone on to the Drinal Plane! Seems he is missing some Spirits that should have crossed over already. We will need some strong Adventurers that can travel into Obol Plain to the City of Cardin Ward to meet up with him. If You think you can help him, Please meet up with Zakel on 13 April 2022 at 3 p.m. PDT inside the Gate of Cardin Ward in Obol Plains to offer your assistance!

Many Thanks!

Guide Badur

** This is a once per Character Event. Please try to help expedite all involved by minimizing the numbers of Mercenaries and Pets visible. Guides are Volunteer players, as such, Quest as subject to cancellation or postponement for emergency reasons. Thank you for your support and understanding!
  6. imneo1 New Member

Drat! I hate that I missed this. Are there plans to do any of the guides guide or nebulous newsies soonish? Please and thanks!
    Badur likes this.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Imneo,

We do out Best to try and cycle these in when possible. I cannot honestly say when, But I can say it will be back.

Guide Badur
    imneo1 likes this.
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire!

Centuris Contacted me the other day. He was mentioning needing some more assistance for a Mission to the Dark side of Luclin! He said he would be in Kylong Plains at Noon
    20 April 2022. If You haven't been able to see him to help before, Please stop by and see him!

Guide Badur

** This is a non-repeatable event. Please help out by dismissing Pets and Mercenaries prior to coming in zone. Time change as a precautionary and to allow time for Everyone to come back from the unplanned down time.
    imneo1 likes this.
  9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

Some orc children will need some adventurers to watch them.
    Wednesday 4/20 at 7 pm pst in Nektulos forest at the dock.
    I hope someone will be able to help.
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I got Word from Centuris that he would be around looking for Exploration Help with the New Land of Vetrovia! If Ye haven't helped him before, He will be in Kylong Plains at 10 a.m. PDT on 27 April 2022!

Guide Badur

** Reminder this is a non-repeatable Event. Please be courteous and dismiss Pets and Mercenaries when entering the zone to help make it faster for all!
  11. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here with news of the return of Clan Stormshield's challenge to enter Kael Drakkel!
    Seek out their representative outside of the Eastern Wastes entrance to this fabled city and get your instructions!

NOTE: if you have already received these instructions and completed the quest, it cannot be offered to you again.

Wednesday, Apr 27th 1800 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  12. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

I just stumbled across a notice stating that a storyteller will be in Antonica tomorrow evening (April 29th) around 6 pm (PDT) to continue her story from last week. Were you there last week? Are you wondering what happens next? Well don't be late and save a few snacks for me!

Edited: Many apologies, I misread the notice. The storyteller will be in Antonica Friday April 29th around 6pm PDT.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  13. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!!

I heard rumor there will be a fortune telling in Sinking Sands Sunday, May 1st at 3:00 pm PDT. Are you brave enough to listen to her insight?

Edit!!!
    Forces have prevented the fortune teller from traveling. It has been said she will be able to appear Monday, May 2nd at 3:00pm PDT.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I have something a Tad bit different fer ye this week. Seems an Old Buddy of mine with a Bit of an Axe ta grindwill be lookin fer some help out in Butcherblock Mountains! Ah, Me old stomping Grounds... Err, Sorry, Anyways, If'in ye can help the Guy Out, Look for Braxdon out around the Fort Irontoe around 10 a.m. PDT on 4 May 2022!

Guide Badur

** Quest is Repeatable, but Reward is not Tradeable! Pushed back 1 Day to allow for any Patches or Resets.
  15. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard.....

A gnome will be up in
    the Withered Lands near the New Combine Foothold
    looking for help.
    He lost some important papers
    and needs adventurers to collect them.
    May 3 around 7 pm pdt.

I know its a long way, but worth the trek up there. this is a non-repeatable quest.
  16. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here once again, bringing word of a denizen of Thalumbra seeking adventurers to go on a tour of his homeland visiting points of interest he would like to share with you!
    Our little friend will be in Greater Faydark offering a scroll with various points of interest for you to explore!

note: if you have already spoken with our little friend, or another of his kind and taken their journey, it cannot be offered to you again.

Thursday, May 5th @ 1800 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  17. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, passing on a request for assistance from a close friend of mine who is researching the various fungoid creatures of Norrath. She's currently in Greater Faydark but plans to end her expedition in Frostfang Sea. I know she's going to be pretty tired after all this traveling, so maybe you could lend her a hand in this last bit of research?

Wednesday, May 11th 2022 @ 1800 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I have been getting this Mental images of a Priest, but one not amongst the Living! He is asking me to send help to the Nether World to help find lost Spirits. If there be any Adventurers that would like to assist this Priest, Maybe you can meet up with Zakel in Obol Plains on 11 May 2022 at 10 a.m. PDT. He said he would meet up with anyone that could help near the Front Gate of Cardin Ward! Thank you all for your Help!

Guide Badur
  19. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I do not know what to make of this Gnome, But he says he will be in Nektulos Forest on 16 May 2022 at 10 a.m. PDT. He's rather.. Different and will require some special handling. While you don't need ta be an Artisan to Help him, it might help! Maybe you can stop by and help him out?

Guide Badur
  20. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I heard in the wind there are bandits causing trouble in Antonica. Assistance is needed as a result of these bandits! Please come to Antonica on Thursday, 19 May at 2:00pm PDT to render aid!