Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire,

Centuris gave me a holler today. He said he would be around tomorrow, 2 March 2022 at 10 a.m. PST in Kylong Plains. He'll be lookin fer Adventurers to Explore the New Lands recently discovered! If'in you haven't help with this before, You should stop by and see him!!

Guide Badur

** This is non-repeatable Quest, Only once per character. Please help minimize traffic in the area by dismissing pets and Mercenaries prior to entering the area! Thank you for your Help!
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that...

A dwarf in Butcherblock has an Axe problem. I hope you can help him
    March 3 @ 6pm pdt.

A little dragon needs treasure help in the Enchanted Lands
    March 3 @ 7 pm pdt. I hope you can help.
  3. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings! If you are an EARLY riser stop by
    Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains at
    5 am Pacific Time on Saturday, March 5, 2022

5am Pacific Time: Rumors abound that an explorer is visiting Teren's Grasp searching for information about the Dark Side of Norrath's moon! Be sure to visit before this opportunity passes!

**This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please be courteous and dismiss Mercenaries and Pets to help expedite the Event. Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.**

Shailow Mouse
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

The poor Dwarf is under the weather and will not be able to drag his kegs out for tasting. He hopes to get himself out before Brell arrives this month.

A dwarf is having an ale tasting
    Today, Sunday, March 6 at 3pm pdt in Qeynos.
    If you have a tongue that likes to talk and taste,
    please go find him.
  5. Gryger SWAT EQ2

UPDATE: due to unscheduled maintenance on 03/09, we rescheduling for 03/10, same time (1800 PST)

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing news of a dweller from the Ever Deep looking for explorers to journey into the depths of Thalumbra!
    Our little friend has been exploring the Upper World and has learned much. He'd like to return the favor!
    Be on the lookout in Greater Faydark for this fine fellow, he has an itinerary for you, so make sure you talk to him and get a copy!
    Please note: he has a limited number of scrolls, and knows that some of you may have already encountered others like him. If you have already done this journey, he cannot offer you this opportunity again.

He plans to return to Thalumbra soon, so be on the lookout for him on Wednesday, March 9th at around 1800 Pacific Time.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

I have been getting images and Thoughts from the Etherworld! Zakel is going to come Visit on 10 March 2022 at 10 a.m. PST He needs some help with the Spirits and accessing the Etherworld! If You haven't helped before, Please stop by Cardin Ward in Obol Plains and help him!

Guide Badur

** Pushed back one day due to unforeseen situations
    TheMartian likes this.
  7. TheMartian New Member

Due to the Servers being Down thanks for rescheduling it :) :)
    Badur likes this.
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

***NOTICE***

Gryger has contacted me and it seems there are some Unforeseen issues that have come up for this evening's Event got Thalumbra. This event will be rescheduled to a later time when possible.
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I need ta ask a Favor.. Me Buddy Halden, is gonna be wondering around the Gates of Qeynos on Antonica around 10 a.m. PDT on 16 March 2022. Halden is a Dwarf like I am, and Like me, LOVES His Ale! He could use some help finding some specific types. If You want to help, Stop by and see him on Wednesday!

Guide Badur
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Psst... Come here....

Halden says he is gonna be around tomorrow evening also, But we're gonna play a Joke on him. We are gonna Hide with some of his Special Ale Stocks. He'll probably need some help finding us! If You wanna help him, stop by Antonica Tomorrow (16 March 2022) evening at 5 p.m. PDT and look for him around the Gate.

Guide Badur
  11. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Hey Skyfire!

Coming up on Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3pm PST there will be one in need of your assistance in Antonica! Join him and see if you can help out!

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  12. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

This just in from a young warden in Halas. She says it is raining in her House? not her neighborhood. She seems very upset, can a kind adventurer please sort her out at around 7pm in Frostfang Sea this evening 03/17/22
  13. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hlussa heard that there is a need for bold and willing adventurers to join in on a quest. All adventurers are asked to come to Kael Drakkel on Wednesday, 23 March at 5pm PDT!

Please note: This quest can only be performed once per character; if you have already answered the call of one of the Stormshields and taken your tour of Kael Drakkel, it cannot be offered to you again. For those of you who have not yet answered the challenge, fortune and glory awaits!

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  14. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Skyfire,

Coming up on Wednesday at 2pm PST there will be a Half-Elf in need of your creativity around Antonica! Come check it out and see if you can help!

15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

"I really cannot thank you enough for all the help you've given me. I wasn't sure I'd get such a warm welcome from total strangers," Zuzastra said excitedly, taking a sip of tea. "It's really been a pleasure, exploring the lands of Norrath. I wish there was something I could do to repay everyone's kindness and hospitality!"
    "Well," I replied, taking a heavy pull from my Stein of Moggok, "Maybe you could help them explore where you come from?"
    "Luclin?" She asked. "Do you really think they'd be interested?"
    I chuckled. "If there's one thing I know about the adventurers of Norrath, they're always up for exploration and challenges. Why don't you write down some areas of interest and hand them out to them? I'm sure they'd appreciate the challenge!"
    Zuzastra hopped up, a smile crossing her face. "I think you're on to something! I'll put together a small itinerary and offer it to them before they head out!"

Sunday, March 27th 2022 @ 1800 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Badur likes this.
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire,

I jest got word from Centuris he will be back around on the 30th of March 2022 at 10 a.m. PDT looking for Adventurers to explore the new lands of Vetrovia! If ye haven't had a chance ta help him out before, Then be sure ta stop by and see him in Kylong Plains!

Guide Badur

** Reminder this is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please dismiss Mercs and all pets while in zone to allow for a quicker and more efficient Event! Thank you all for your Support!
  17. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Skyfire!

I have heard that there is one needing help with a bit of a Karana-sized problem. Seek her out in the Greater Faydark on Tuesday, March 30, 2022 around 2pm PDT and see if you can lend a hand!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that.....

Oyen will be out to tell a tale of lore and history Thursday Night March 31 at 7 pm pst in the Enchanted Lands. Hopefully you can join her for the tale.
  19. Aenema New Member

I posted this over on Official Forums but was told I should try here.

I am trying to track down these tomes I am missing and believe the following to be rewarded from guide quests.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    The Loresinger's Limericks
    This magical tome was awarded to the owner for assistance to the Loresinger clan. - Acquired
    \aITEM -899533857 885876438:The Loresinger's Limericks\/a

The Riddlemaster's Tome
    This magical tome was awarded to the owner for quick witted riddle-solving. - Acquired
    \aITEM -1806484482 -1783637734:The Riddlemaster's Tome\/a

A Romp Through Withered Lands
    This appears to be a collection of journal entries from a gnome tinkerer. - Acquired
    \aITEM 872852900 -830931514:A Romp Through Withered Lands\/a

The Tome of Tinkering
    This weighty research tome includes some ancient tinkering recipes from before the Age of Cataclysms. The recipes may no longer work, but their historical value is fascinating.
    \aITEM 1512771003 -1515771190:The Tome of Tinkering\/a
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

If these Guide quests are unable to be run, or I happen to miss them, and someone has an extra copy of these books they would like to donate, please see link in my signature.
  20. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Rumor has it.....

Skyfire will be visited by a Riddlemaster on Sunday, 3 April at 1:00pm PDT. Seek her out in New Halas and see if you can beat her at her own game!!!

Guide Event Disclaimer: