Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, just sharing some information with you!
    My friend Hirzla, a researcher, has been making some fascinating discoveries regarding some of the... well, that's just the point of it, to be honest. I'm talking about those weird little fungus "things" in Frostfang Sea. Hirzla's thoroughly convinced they are intelligent living things. Personally, I think they're just tiny mushrooms that should be roasted with some garlic and onions (but don't tell Hirzla that, she's... "touchy" on the subject) ...
    In any case, I know for a fact she's going on another supply run to Frostfang Sea and could probably use some help gathering some specimens. She'll gladly reward you for your assistance!

Wednesday 11/04/2020 @ 1700 Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  2. Blazen New Member

"Adventurers going to the Celestial Realms may wish to stop by in the Stonebrunt Highlands near the spires before you go and get instructions.

The lands around Thalumbra may be confusing but if you are brave enough to explore come and get a map. Meet by the tinkered portal in Kelethin.

If you are going to be adventuring to Luclin you might wish to stop by and get some advice. Come to the spires in Kylong Plains.

The spirits are in need of assistance yet again to move on. Come to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to assist. (Newsies)"

New to the server and not certain the last time these events happened here. It would be nice if they occurred in the near future.
  3. Mumstheword Member

Blazen - something is missing like day and time.

Thanks! Please let us know asap when we can expect these much needed quests.

Stellacious
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

** NOTE: due to login issues, this quest will be rescheduled **

Greetings, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here with a report fresh off the Predictulator Mark VI! There's a report that a dark researcher is looking for assistance in Darklight Wood!
    According to this, he'll be out later this week (11/12/2020) in the early evening (1900 Pacific).

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Blazen,

First off, Welcome to Skyfire! Very nice Attention getting post, lol. As one of the Guides here, May I say we all Take Pride in Doing our Very Best to accommodate the Players here as best we can. We normally run these Status Quest at least once a month, but with Varying times to try to fit everybody's Schedule, But we also do our best to add in other Quest for Fun and something different.

Please keep an Eye here as well as General Chat. We do our Best to let folks know, But since we are Volunteers, Sometimes Schedules get mixed. Thank you for letting us know what you are looking for and we look forward to seeing you in Game!

Guide Badur
    Blazen likes this.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

/e runs in the Door panting hard.....

Aye, Ye be wanting... ta get over... to Moors of Ykesha... Today (12 November), at 10 p.m. PST... Centuris is coming back and looking for .... Explorers to explore a Vast Area Full of Magic and Amazement! Sorry, I jest be getting this information and was tryin ta get it ta ya as fast as I could!

**Reminder This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please make sure to dismiss all Mercs and Pets to help us Expedite the Quest.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  7. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Greetings, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here with a report fresh off the Predictulator Mark VI! There's a report that a dark researcher is looking for assistance in Darklight Wood!
    According to this, he'll be out later this week (11/17/2020) in the early evening (1700 Pacific).

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  8. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

The Coldain are having a Giant Problem and could use some help.
    They will be up near the Walk of Glory in Eastern Waste around 7 pm pdt Monday 11/16/2020.

**Reminder This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please make sure to dismiss all Mercs and Pets to help us Expedite the Quest.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Blazen likes this.
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be heain tales...

There be a Dragon near the Lighthouse in Antonica on 18 November 2020 around 6 p.m. PST. To my understanding, They be needin some help gathering objects. Stop by if you can lend a hand!
  10. seneth New Member

Might we get to meet the Nebulous Newsies sometimes soon?
  11. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I'll be puttin the request in ta see, but not sure how quickly it will be.
    Blazen likes this.
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Tis a time ta be givin' Thanks fer all we have and are able ta do! In order to give thanks fer all of our Loyal Players out there, I'm going to be talking with Centuris and a Few others around Norrath I have come across and see if we can get a few to stop by the Evening before and the day of Thanksgiving. I'll be doing my Best ta post them up so as not to take away from anyone's time. So ye might want ta be keeping an Eye here over the next Few days ta see what comes up!
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I jest got done talkin with Centuris and He said....

On 25 November 2020 at 5 p.m. PST he would be visiting Kylong Plains in Search of Adventurers wanting to Explore the lands above! He said he would be around the Ulteran Spire in Teren Grasp!

** This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please dismiss Mercenaries and Pets to make it easier. Thank you all!
    Blazen likes this.
  14. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Your assistance is required within the Ever Deep! Be on the lookout for a gnemling in Greater Faydark later today!

Monday 11/23/2020 @ 1900 (Pacific)

please note: if you have already undertaken the quest "The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra" it cannot be offered to you again. Please check your Quest Journal to make sure you have not already completed this quest so you don't rush over to Greater Faydark for nothing.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Badur likes this.
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I have been talkin to Zakel and this is what he told me...

on Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 10 a.m. PST, He would be at Cardin Ward in Obol Plains looking for those willing to help the lost Souls across Norrath! Please stop by and Help if at all possible!

** Note: This is a non-Repeatable Quest Event. Please be kind enough to dismiss pets and Mercenaries while at the Quest giver. Thank you!
    Blazen likes this.
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that.....
    an Erudite will be out tomorrow night 11/25 around 7pm pst in Kylong Plains. She is looking for adventurers willing to help map the Celestial Realms.

Reminder this is a non-repeatable quest, so please double check which of your adventurers has not completed this quest and send them up to see her.
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be Hearin things..

There is some High Elf going to be Floating around New Halas (Frostfang Sea) Tomorrow, 2 December 2020 around 3 p.m. PST askin fer some Help with some Fixin up Houses fer the Holidays? Don't know much about That stuff meself.
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire, Ye be making a good name fer Yerslves as well as makin it much easier fer me ta git Folks here fer Quest. Thommich sends his Thanks fer the assistance with his Decorating!
  19. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    If you are interested in learning more about the lost Dwarven axes of Kaladim, be sure to head out to Butcherblock Mountains tomorrow (Sunday 12/06/2020) in the evening (1900 Pacific) and speak with a researcher who will share some notes with you so you can journey into Kaladim and see for yourself!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I have been Hearing some tales:

On 13 December 2020 at 2 p.m PST., there is tell of a Dragon with a Dental issue that needs some help! Stop by New Halas in Frostfang Sea if you think you can Assist him!