Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. MysticNyte New Member

I would have to undoubtedly agree!
    Badur likes this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be trying ta talk to them Erudites about being a bit more timely, But they insist on putting their own spin on things. I'll be trying to talk to them again, But it could be either the end of this month or even inta next month before they can get back. I did see they were around on the 12th of April.
  3. Moncreathe New Member

Thank you much Badur. I know, sometimes those Erudites can be a bit snobby with their higher intelligence and all, but they do good things also in their own time. Where as you and I can bring down a Dragon with one skilled shot, you with an ax and myself with a bow, they use their intelligence to weave a concoction of spells to do the same. I have great respect for them and will patiently await a time that they seem fit to offer up another day to bless us in the lands with a chance to attain this quest. Thank you greatly for your time and your response.
    Badur likes this.
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearing......

On Sunday, 26th of April 2020 at 1 p.m. PDT, There be an Explorer in Kylong Plains at Teren Grasp that be looking for some Help.

This is a once per character event. Please be Courteous to others and dismiss all pets and Mercenaries when coming into the zone. Thank ye ahead of time!
  5. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I have also heard....

Friday 4/24 around 11 am pst A Maldura Dwarf will be in Kelethin looking for some help with a mapping opportunity of Thalumbra.

This is an once per adventurer opportunity, so If you have helped before please send up your friends.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hello Skyfire!

We are working hard trying to provide you with someone fun events during this strange time. Stay Safe and Healthy!

I heard that....

A halfling will be looking for help saving some lost souls.
    She will be up in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains
    Wednesday 4/29 around noon pst.
  7. Adrastus New Member

I would like to request an event where you guys could once again open up your secret guide's hold! I would love the opportunity again to buy a few more of the different colored feather caps that are only sold within! Thank you for taking the time to visit us on Skyfire and help make our days a little more interesting when we find a guide!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

There is a rumor that someone will be in
    Kylong Plains near the wizard spire in Teren's Grasp
    handing out maps to the Celestial Realms on
    Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 5 am PST.
    This quest can only be done once, so bring an alt or a friend.
    Please dismount and dismiss mercenaries and unessential pets
    so we can see everyone easier and hand out the quest.
    Jsand0101 likes this.
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearing....

There will be a Skeleton, Or most of it anyway, Out in the Commonlands that needs some help getting his act together. He will be out there on 5 May 2020 at 4 p.m. PDT. Please Stop by and Help this Poor Soul out if ye can!
    Tagg and Jsand0101 like this.
  10. Tagg New Member

Can you tell us where in the commonlands this Skeleton may be found?
    Badur likes this.
  11. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be Sorry, Tagg.. They only be giving me General information. They never get Specific with me, They save that for all of you! But I did hear from some Players that the Skeleton was out around Shiv Lake. I have me a Hunch there may be more of them around throughout the month though!
    Tagg likes this.
  12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard....

Some dwarves have a GIANT problem up in
    the Eastern Waste near the Kael Drakkel griffon Station.
    Maybe you can help them Wednesday 5/5/20 about 7 pm pst
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

G'day Skyfire! Just be hearing that a Erudite will be at Teren Grasp in Kylong Plains today, 13 May 2020 at 7 p.m. PDT. If'n you haven't been out ta see them yet, This would be a good time!

**Reminder: This is a Once Per Character Event. If You have already helped, please feel free to send your Friends!
    Tagg likes this.
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Me Thanks for the Fantastic Turn out tonight, Skyfire! Showing up as Always! The Erudite did pass on a Message about another Exploration Quest and I have Forwarded that with him as he Returned. But Centuris Spoke Highly of all of you tonight!!
    Tagg and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearing from some Close Friends....

There be a Dhalgar out in Greater Faydark on 20 May 2020 at 5 p.m. PDT looking for some help with an Ancient underground City! If you haven't visited before, Please stop by and see them!

This is a one time Event per character, please let your friends know! As a courtesy, please dismiss pets and Mercenaries for easier targeting abilities.
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

There be talk about town...

There be a Erudite with Talk of a Great Library that needs help exploring the lands. I hear he will be in Moors of Ykesha near the Spire around 6 p.m. PDT on the 27th. Stop by if you haven't helped him out before,

NOTICE: This is a One Time Event per Character. Please make sure you dismiss Mercenaries and Pets to make it easier to facilitate the Event! Thank you!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard....

An Halfling will be up in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains looking for players to help save some lost souls. Thursday 5/28 1pm pst.

Reminder: This is a one time only quest so please send up your friends if you have already helped. Thank you.
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

THANK YOU SKYFIRE PLAYERS!

Thanks to everyone who has been attending our events. You have all been so kind and polite. If you have the quest, you willing help others come and participate. Its wonderful to see.

You are the best!

From all of us we thank you!
    Tagg, Riversongs, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  19. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

In Feerrott 6/16/2020 Tuesday around 2 pm pst a large Fungus will be seeking aid from a crazed cook. Hopefully you will be able to help.
  20. Tagg New Member

6/15/2020 PST is a Monday