Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I just heard a rumor that a Gnomish tinkerer will be in The Withered Lands seeking out any adventurer willing to help him with a schematics issue today (Wed. March 25th) at 7pm PDT. Make sure you catch the fastest griffon there if you are interested.

*Please be aware that once you have acquired this particular set of schematics, you will not be able to get them again.*

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Cassta and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

I heard that...
    A Pet Dragon has gone missing in Antonica!

He may be looking for a way home

around 6 pm pst today - Monday 3/30

I hope you can help him out.
  3. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be over hearing that....

On 1 April 2020 at 1 p.m. PDT there be a Halfling running around near the North Qeynos Capital District mumbling some funny chat. Maybe you kin figure out what this silly one is talking about?
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

Gnomes will be in Thundering Steppes setting up their Racetrack contraption near the dock - Friday 4/3/2020 around 11 am. They will be needing some adventurous people to test it. They are hoping no one explodes this time.
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

A Big Congrats to Solarflares for Winning the Contest!!
  6. clleo Member

any chace wwe can get the status quests/?
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Clleo, We will pass the word along to the Erudites and see if they can possibly get around again. They paid a visit at the end of March, I am sorry you missed that event. Keep an Eye here and maybe they can come back again soon.
    Cassta likes this.
  8. MysticNyte New Member

I would have to agree, a status quest would be nice. Although we did receive one at the end of the month, another great quest would be quite wonderful to keep us from going stir crazy. Thank you to all the guides that volunteer their time to hosting these events. Guild owners and all the players across Norrath are grateful.
  9. clleo Member

ty for answering hoping for the best and you guides rock
    Cassta likes this.
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Clleo and Mysticnyte, Was there a particular Quest? I see the status Quest, Just trying to get the right information to the Erudites so they can see what they can do.
    Cassta and MysticNyte like this.
  11. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearing....

Today, 7 April 2020, at 5 p.m. PDT in Kylong Plains there will be a Erudite looking for Explorers to assist him.

This is a one time Event per Character. Please be courteous and dismiss your Pets and Mercenaries.
    Cassta and MysticNyte like this.
  12. clleo Member

i need all of them and dangit i missed last nights,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,newsies,thalumbra and celestial lands
    Cassta and Badur like this.
  13. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

I heard that...
    An Arasai has need for help in Darklight Woods
    He may be looking for helpers
    around 6 pm pst - Thursday 4/8
    I hope you can help him out.
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

There has been a MURDER and the suspects are hiding out in Halas City.
    Come help the Detective solve the murder tomorrow -Tuesday 4/14 at 6pm pst.
    Cassta likes this.
  15. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

There is a rumor that someone will be in
    Kylong Plains near the wizard spire in Teren's Grasp
    handing out maps to the Celestial Realms on
    Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 6 am PST.

This quest can only be done once, so bring an alt or a friend.
    Please dismount and dismiss mercenaries and unessential pets
    so we can see everyone easier and hand out the quest.
    Cassta likes this.
  16. Moncreathe New Member

Greetings all. I have recently found a quest that I have not done and in researching this quest have found out it is a quest put on by our guides. The quest is The Nebulous Newsies. I have come across this forum and have signed up for email alerts. I am just inquiring if this quest might be coming up in the near future. Thank you to all the guides for helping to make our times spent in the lands even more enjoyable.
    Badur and Cassta like this.
  17. MysticNyte New Member

Hello, Moncreathe!

The Nebulous Newsies Guide quest was recently offered between 03/18/2020 - 03/23/2020 (not length of time the quest was being offered, just one of those days) but, you never know what these wild Guides will do next! Keep refreshing the page every couple of hours to see if there are any changes in the forum chat here (best advice I can offer). We do have some awesome Guides on this server. See you around Norrath!
    Badur and Cassta like this.
  18. Cassta Member

Too true MysticNyte, we do have AWESOME and very dedicated Guides. I think the best in the game. :D
    MysticNyte likes this.
  19. Cassta Member

That sounded SO cool and awesome. :cool: I can NOT believe I missed it! :mad: I haven't checked here in a few days and I have not received ANY email notifications even though I am signed up. Should I put in a ticket? Regardless, the quest sounded fantastic and I want to thank you for offering it. :D
    Rosyposy and Badur like this.
  20. MysticNyte New Member

I, my guild, and many players across the land of Norrath on Skyfire, thank the guides for their time and this awesome quest! See you next time!
    Badur likes this.