Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Sloppy New Member

Please run some events for double status event. I spent a couple days on MajDul and the guides have no issues running events there. If you are planning to run anything please post it here. The bag quests would be great to have during the event. Guide's Guide and Newsies.. Please.
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sorry everyone. The real life rat race has me running in circles.

I hear that a little Halfling will be looking for help saving lost souls.
    She will be up in Cardin Ward (Obol Plains).
    Wednesday March 20 at 7pm pst.

**Remember this quest can only be offered once per adventurer.
    Soara likes this.
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Thank you Norrath!

Enturianna and Ezefoo thank you for coming to help them with their quests. Over a hundred adventurers came to see both of them.

You are Fantastic!

Soara and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Aerymar New Member

And thank you both for waiting later than usual.... I was able to get both my characters the quests after work. I sincerely appreciate that.
  5. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I hear that...

The Coldain will be out in the Eastern Waste looking for brave Adventurers with a Giant problem. If you can help, please find them on Sunday, March 24 around 2 pm pst
  6. Occam New Member

Aargh! Missed it again! o_O
    Soara likes this.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Oh the Norrathian gods are not on your side Occam.:(

I did hear though that there will be...
    A dwarf in Kelethin city looking for some help surveying a wonderous land. Friday night 3/29/19 around 7pm pst.

I also heard that....
    Those Gnome engineers are working on their Aether race track in Thundering Steppes. They will be looking for some test "dummies" to see if it works properly.

Friday night 3/29/19. It will only be up for a couple of hours from 6-9 pm pst. You never know when the racetrack might explode, so get there early.
    Soara and Adrastus like this.
  8. Aerymar New Member

If I can rush, I may get back in time to help with the track. My apologies to the Dwarf though, I fear I won't be able to catch up with him.
    Soara likes this.
  9. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

I have heard that a couple of gnomish pirates will be hanging about in Antonica looking for help this evening,
    Wed. April 3rd at 7 pm (PDT).
    Stop by and lend them a hand won't ya, it is sure to be a rocketing good time.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Soara likes this.
  10. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I hear....
    that a couple of young dragons will be out of their cave
    looking for adventurer
    tomorrow afternoon during their nap time.
    Maybe you could help them out.
    Sunday April 7 around 2pm pst in Antonica.
    Soara likes this.
  11. Soara New Member

Can we get the one that gives a shrink item? I never did it so don't know what it is.
  12. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

"MURDER?" you say.

"Yes," I do say

"WHERE?," you say

"In Halas City," I say.

"WHEN?," you say.

"Wednesday Night April 10 about 6 pm pst." I say

"What are you a precog Guide Forestyne?" you say.

"Nope I say just a really good guesser. [IMG]"

"Go help solve that murder," I say.
    Rosyposy and Soara like this.
  13. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Soara, I believe I know the quest you seek and will do my best to see if that researcher is able to visit sometime in the next week. If I discover her schedule of research I will make sure to give you a heads up here.
    Soara likes this.
  14. Rory Guest

Attention all adventurers! The self proclaimed best tinkerer ever will be in the Withered Lands this evening around 7 PM Pacific Time, and I think he could be persuaded to share his latest invention with you if you do him a favor.
    Soara likes this.
  15. Rory Guest

Bad news everyone, he got robbed by some trolls under a bridge, but he will be back later in the week.
    Soara likes this.
  16. Yakinti Guest

A tragedy befell a froglok and he will be asking for your assistance tonight
    Wednesday April 17, 2019 at
    6:00 PM Pacific Time.
    Find him on the Feerrott Docks.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Soara likes this.
  17. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!

I have heard a few of you are looking for a particular researcher that occasionally appears in Frostfang Sea. Well look no further, as I have discovered that she will be setting up her research station once again tomorrow evening around 6 pm PDT. So come on out and get in on this "tiny" bit of research. Again this will be:

Thursday April 18th
    6 pm PDT
    Frostfang Sea

18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I hear that..

The Coldain will be seeking some help with a Gigantic problem in the Eastern Waste, Thursday April 17 about 7 pm pst.

I hope Occam hears this, because I know he would want to help.

All adventurers head up to the Walk of Glory to find the Coldain. They will love to speak with you.
    Soara likes this.
  19. Occam New Member

Yes! I'll see you there! :)
    Soara likes this.
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

The Coldain were very happy so many came to help slay Giants.
    They wanted to pass on their thanks.
    Soara likes this.